The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my 93 altima my clock and my cd player stopped working.

I checked all the fuses and the audio one was busted so i replaced it.

and it still doesnt work! What could be the problem?

·
4,020 Posts
Hey now that you mention it my clock in my car is going screwy...know when you turn your lights on, its suppose to dim down, well my does, but then gets bright again, then dim, then bright, then dim, then bright (you get the idea) for about 5 minutes then it stays dim. I think it's ****ed...

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well the clock in my first gen has a problem where it just shuts off for awhile when driving, or shorts out. I have that problem where you have to turn your key a bit to the left in order to get power to the wipers/clock/radio. Still no one really has a solution to any of these problems. People keep telling me to check the ground for the clock, but where the hell is that!>?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Capncrunch.....I've gotthe same problem with my 94 altima but all of my fuses are good. I just removed an old radio and installed a new factory radio/cd player in my 94 altima. I also had to install a new antenna because the all antenna was damaged. The problem is when I ground the antenna and then connect to the radio (in the back) the dash clock goes out and the air bag light blinks continously. All fuses are ok. Any suggestions? Please Help.
Thanks a bunch!!!!!
Ebrooks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same problem

I had the same prob in my 94 alt. CD player wiould just quit all of a sudden and clock light would go out. After a bout a month of troubleshooting I found a bad ground in the electrical running the brake lights. Made no sense to me why cd player and clock was tied in to brake lights but as soon as i fixed the bad ground evertything worked fin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts