The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am NOT in the mood for chasing electrical gremlins. But every so often, not regularly, when you press the brake pedal, the clock goes out until you let off the brake. I know my tail lights are not all working cause one side is real dim and my cruise also is out though I don't know if it's related (my cruise light comes on but does not flash-anyone know what this means?) so I was wondering if maybe a ground connection at the tailight might need to be tightened or something. Anyone have any ideas?
It seems like it might only happen when I'm on a real bumpy road I'm not positive.

·
Spilled the Shashum?
82 Posts
:eek: holy sh!t man, I have the same problem, When I press on the brake my clock lights go out, and also when i turn my lights on my park release release's, This has been pissing me off for awhile now but I haven't got the slightest clue on to what it may be, all fuses are checked but i dont feel like checking all possible wires, I am not that great wit them, my dad's an electrician tho ahha but he has no time, if neone could help that would help us both out haha late:D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, if it wasn't so stinking sad, it would be hilarious!! Maybe it's time for me to start thinking about a Mazda 6: 175hp 4 or 200 hp 6 coming soon and four doors! Looks like a cross between an IS300 and 626 if I remember right, although in person it could be some kinda ugly.
Well, I guess I'll get in the trunk and start unscrewing and rescrewing every ground screw I see...:(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.