The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Your new KNIGHT mare
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the end of an era.
on friday.... early saturday. sept 1 2001. the Knights Ryde is no longer alive. she has beeen through much. you all know the stories.. races.. mods.. stolen two times and in the body shop more than i drove it.. but in tha year and a half. i have grown to love my altima and all that it stood for. well now its gone. my car was subject to foul play.. it was removed from the autobody that it called home since feb of this year 30 days ago.. and obviously they did not fix it like it should. the car wen up in flames in NY on 46 and 8th ave while i was in it.. i am ok. but the car is now gone and im thankful im not. pics will be up in case anyone thinks im bull shittin. lata yall. :eek: :mad: :( :confused:

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
damn. sorry to hear. hope u get back on your feet with another car soon.
Jay

·
Tofu Shop Owner
888 Posts
zEk-sss said:
Oh, any word on what caused the fire?
Sorry for the loss. Funny. To me, losing a nice car bugs me more than losing Aaliyah. :p She was stupid anyways... loading up the plane with too much luggage. :p

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
PT said:

Sorry for the loss. Funny. To me, losing a nice car bugs me more than losing Aaliyah. :p She was stupid anyways... loading up the plane with too much luggage. :p
Are you on crack? It wasn't her fault that the plane was overweight... It was the people who loaded that plane.. How inconsiderate can you be?

Just for that.. I hope you crash and die soon. Seriously. A person like you doesn't deserve to live.

Die for all I care. Go commit suicide asshole. I hope you get in a wreck in which you die a horrible and bloody death. I will celebrate your death like the 4th of July....

Asshole.

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
AltimaJG said:

Are you on crack? It wasn't her fault that the plane was overweight... It was the people who loaded that plane.. How inconsiderate can you be?

Just for that.. I hope you crash and die soon. Seriously. A person like you doesn't deserve to live.

Die for all I care. Go commit suicide asshole. I hope you get in a wreck in which you die a horrible and bloody death. I will celebrate your death like the 4th of July....

Asshole.
LIKE WHOA!!!

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
chill the fuck out :D
anywayz. ouch.
i want my car to go up in flames so i can get something else. :eek:

·
Youngest OG Member
761 Posts
Sorry for the loss.Are you planning on getting the 2k2 alty?

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
chiadog said:
chill the fuck out :D
anywayz. ouch.
i want my car to go up in flames so i can get something else. :eek:
No one has the right to speak of the dead in that way. Aaliyah was one in a million.. Caring, Honest and humanitarian... not to mention young, talented and beautiful. What is the reason to trash such a giving soul? Don't get me started... :mad:

BTW, Sorry for your loss man.. That pt character just set me off.. take the insurance money and get yourself a V6 2002.. That would be ssweett!

·
Tofu Shop Owner
888 Posts
AltimaJG said:

Asshole.
Woohoo! That's Beautiful. America's Finest from Miami, hard at work protecting the world from crazy maniacs like me. :D And you wonder why people don't like police? Thank you for re-affirming my belief that police are misdirecting their efforts, manpower, and funds.

You're going to be very disappointed when I post on Tuesday. What can I say? I don't feel sorry for people I don't know, and I have no sympathy for people who do stupid things and get themselves killed. I am a huge fan of the Darwin Awards. What are you going to say to that? Why don't you save your insane belligerent anger for those who are a real danger to society? :confused:

P.S. Knowing more about the situation might help you understand how I feel. Aaliyah and her crew (her buddies, not the flight crew) were told that they had too much luggage. She insisted that they bring everything. That's why the plane only "flew" 200ft beyond the runway. She had that "I'm a star so I can defy the laws of physics and any municipality" mentality. Plus, the pilot's flight license had been revoked a few times, and the Airline that she chartered with did not have a charter from the FAA to operate in the Bahamas. These are all things that Aaliyah could have avoided, but she didn't. I don't feel sorry for her. She was stupid/careless/whatever. Please note that I didnt' say anything like "She deserved to die". I just said that personally, the loss of Rydah's car bugs me more than losing Aaliyah. Obviously you don't feel the same way.

Her family, I do have sympathy for... especially her parents... Parents are not supposed to outlive their children. Oooh Oooh! Wait... Maybe I deserve to burn in the 12th pit of Danté's Inferno for this statement too? :rolleyes: Geeez.

·
Traded in Alti!!!
118 Posts
Mark my words....I HAVE FIRDT DIBS ON THE PARTS!!!!!!

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
Why is it that idiots like you always use the cop thing as a defense or a way of making me feel bad? Guys, that doesn't work. I am off duty now. I am a normal person off duty bro.. I'm paying for my internet connection.. It doesn't matter to me. I can care less.. "oh tax dollars this and miami crooked cops that".. whatever man.. after this I still go about wearing my badge proudly and still look forward to going over and beyond the call of duty. ;)

On a serious note, I do have something you lack. A heart.

God punishes my friend... maybe not now, later or a year from now.. but one day you will go thru the pain and agony she went thru seconds before her death. And as I stated before, If I find out, I will celebrate the downfall of your sickening ways. I'm not god or anybody near saints... but you will die horribly. It's written. Karma my friend.

The world lacks good people like her... and unfortunatly is overidden with insensitive pests like yourself. People who only think of themselves and their immediate needs and urges... Your behavior is what calls the need for officers. People like you that just don't give a dam.

I'm not going to respond anymore to any of your replies.. Like Aaron once had in his signature... "Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Oh, and please let me know when your next South Florida visit will take place.. I would like to meet you. I enjoying meeting people with less than normal attitudes in life. It makes me have a better understanding of the type of people I arrest and seperate from society on a daily basis..

·
Tofu Shop Owner
888 Posts
OK. Leutenant JG Public Relations. Don't read this. :D

Babblings of an idiot:

Aaliyah's public image is just that... a public image. Working in PR, you of all people should know full well that what the public knows is very rarely the exact truth. There's always a spin when there's money, future transactions, or reputations involved. As a result, I don't fall for PR. I only work with what/who I know directly.

Have you noticed that truly great/nice people don't need "publicists"? Mother Theresa? You didn't read about her publicist looking for new clients after she died? Ghandi? Was his publicist hiding all his food to protect his public image during the hunger strike?

Did you know Aaliyah personally? Do you know first-hand that she was a truly nice person? Mourning the death of a young person... that's understandable, and I do mourn the death of young people. But I am not mourning the loss of a good person, because I don't know that she was a good person. She made good music, and I will miss that. If she was a good person, I'm not sure she would really appreciate that you're defending her with such outright malice towards others.

Speaking of Kharma, and your What goes around comes around blurb... Lemme see if I understand this... So your wishing for the fiery death of another, will also result in a fiery death for yourself? Congratulations. Do you need a match? :D

Ask yourself this... would you be so emotionally and agressively defensive if I said I didn't have any feelings about a random non-celebrity 22-year old kid who got himself killed while he was speeding on the freeway? I didn't mention anything about corrupt cops. I just said that your time could be better spent than harassing me... like spell-checking your flaming tirades.

Oh. FYI. I'm visiting some business clients in Ft. Lauderdale towards the end of December (22 and 23 to be exact). I'll be staying at the Airport Hilton (that's at the Airport). Don't know the room number yet, they'll tell me when I check in. I've never thoroughly visited Florida. I passed through it a few years back on a very hectic east-coast trip that spanned from Florida to Maine. Please drop by and introduce me to all the fun places to visit in that area. I will be eagerly awaiting your harassment. Law-Suit in hand. :D

I'll buy you dinner and we can continue this conversation. I enjoy intellectual and philosphical conversations and it's always nice to meet someone who has some convictions about what they believe in. People are so fickle these days.

See you in December!!??

·
DJ QUIK
858 Posts
Why the fuck is this guy getting so defensive over the death of some celebrity he didn't even know. AltimaJG, I don't know how you could wish death upon someone just for speaking casually of a deceased person you didn't even know. Did her celebrity status make her more important to you? Did you feel emotionally in tune with her? Do you laugh when you read the darwin awards, I'll bet you do. Those people died, don't they deserve the same merit as some dead pop star?

The funniest thing about this is AltimaJG is telling PT how God will strike him down and reak havoc right before he dies because PT spoke badly of Aaliyah, only after he wished a horrible painful death upon PT boasting how he would celebrate his death. Using that logic, ALtimaJG, I think you better plan on a warm afterlife.

·
Former Alty Owner
753 Posts
hidaltima said:
Why the fuck is this guy getting so defensive over the death of some celebrity he didn't even know. AltimaJG, I don't know how you could wish death upon someone just for speaking casually of a deceased person you didn't even know. Did her celebrity status make her more important to you? Did you feel emotionally in tune with her? Do you laugh when you read the darwin awards, I'll bet you do. Those people died, don't they deserve the same merit as some dead pop star?

The funniest thing about this is AltimaJG is telling PT how God will strike him down and reak havoc right before he dies because PT spoke badly of Aaliyah, only after he wished a horrible painful death upon PT boasting how he would celebrate his death. Using that logic, ALtimaJG, I think you better plan on a warm afterlife.
hid..

If you would know me.. you wouldn't have bothered in typing all that up. I am a person that speaks my mind no matter what the issue is at hand. I've been down this road many times before for speaking my mind against other members opinion. It doesn't bother me one bit what people think of me. I do have serious problems with people that think like PT. I just don't understand how someone can be that way. Yes, I did say horrible things to him.. but his total disregard for aaliyah's death will not go unnoticed. That was the reason for my words. It's not just aaliyahs death.. but pt whole concept of death itself. A car burning up bothers him more than a human life's passing? What type of sick perception is this?? It's really sickening to me.

On to me..

I'm not a bad person. I'm a kind hearted person. All the South Florida guys that know me personally would account for that. I speak my mind and that does become controversial at times.. Just like many of the opinions expressed on the site. That's all.

I'm I going to apologize for my words? Sure. Why not? Pride is not the issue here.. I'm sorry. But no matter how many times apologizes are expressed.. that will never heal or change the fact that a "materialistic" object as a car can become more precious than a loss of human life. Celebrity or non celebrity.. that person is no longer amongst us. Several lives have been lost.. am I the only one that sees PT opinion as a horriffic opinion?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts