The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so here's the long awaited update. All parts are ready for me to start building these, I finally got the polyurethane sorted out and I pick up the first batch of bushings on thursday. so as of next week I'll have 10 sets of the new design, ready to ship. $57 USD SHIPPED rear set. $37 shipped front set. $85 shipped f/r
(except HI, I'll look into shipping cost should anybody from there be interested.) shipping via USPS. for ups add $6
info on new links Ver2

-stronger than racing beat
- each rod-end has a load rating of 3650lbs (2 rodends per corner)
- teflon liners around a stainless steel, heat treated bearing
- body is carbon steel, with a protective coating for corrosion resistance.
- 90a polyurethane bushings, help to eliminate any noise as well as absorb any stress
- 1 bushing on each end of the link is a touch longer to allow for more spacebetween the strut/ link ( D2 users will see the benefit more than regular strut users.
- less motion than Ver. 1 links below

ALSO

The first set of endlinks I made turned out to not be the cause of the "chatter" I was experiencing. The D2's were loose at the bottom. Same with the front links. I didn't tighten the locks enough. I fixed that and niether the rear nor the front make noise ( that I can hear from inside a dynamated cabin). So these will be availible also as a stronger then stock replacement. they mimic stock but are simply stronger. $45 shipped

WILL FIT 1ST AND 2ND GEN

first 10 ppl to either paypal a 50% deposit or full amount will get the first batch.

[email protected]

questions/comments welcome

Mods if these catch on I'll talk to the bird for proper vender approval or whatever.

·
Import Virgin
262 Posts
how much in Canuck funds for front and rears shipped?

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
Payment Sent...

I think Ver.1 is good enough. and i like that design. One quick question, can you adjust these on the car...or do u have to adjust prior to install???

·
01 SE 5mt
2,562 Posts
lets see some install pics front andf back

looks good

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XOoET64oOX said:
Payment Sent...

I think Ver.1 is good enough. and i like that design. One quick question, can you adjust these on the car...or do u have to adjust prior to install???
you can adjust them on the car, you just have to remove 1 end so it can be rotated. you can also invert 1 end so it mounts behind the strut rather than in front like the stock ones do.

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chuck34gboro said:
can i see pics of the front end-links?

fronts look the same, except they have only 1 rodend and the inner thread that joins the 2 is a touch longer. But I'll put up picks when I get home from work tonight.

Install picks might have to wait till the weekend, cause it's FREEZING up here right now, saterday I'll have access to a heated garage and can take picks then.

·
How now brown cow?
3,865 Posts
Hmm, once I see those front ones...and some install instructions, if I gotta press any bearings that's a deal-breaker

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey Taz, what do you want for an upgrade from V1 to V2? I also need front endlinks. Drop me an email [email protected] so we can work something out.

·
RacingLine Guy
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thajones said:
Hmm, once I see those front ones...and some install instructions, if I gotta press any bearings that's a deal-breaker
remove tire, remove 14mm bolt on sway bar, remove 14mm bolt on control arm. that's it.

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
damn, i need these...my front link's boots are ripped all the way around, and the rear are 100K old as well...

85 shipped is a damn good price...im just gonna have to see how funds allow...crossing my fingers...

if i get these, ill do this install and the front sway bushings as well (yea i know im lazy) and regrease the rear sway bushings...i have a lot of work to do LOL

·
Registered
349 Posts
Taz email me.

·
Hit and Runs Suck
2,692 Posts
I'll take a front/rear set. Money will be sent by the weekend, so please reserve me one.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts