The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
35 ALTIMATIC
Joined
·
519 Posts
Best of luck man, still sad to see it go.


You should also mention that it has the automatic climate control for A/C. That's a big plus! I only have standard A/C controls.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,215 Posts
I can't believe that with everything else in there that I saw a factory headunit in the dash.

Good luck selling it though...whats up next?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alxm said:
Best of luck man, still sad to see it go.


You should also mention that it has the automatic climate control for A/C. That's a big plus! I only have standard A/C controls.
That's true.. I'll see if I can put it somewhere
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanx guys... as for my next car, well, if I get to sell this car for low 20's, I'll get a 2005 Black CTS-V for sure... and if not... I'll bring the car back to stock (kinda) and give it to my dad and I'll get me a G35coupe or something.
 

·
fLiPrYdE
Joined
·
1,956 Posts
god, seeing your car, inspired me to mod my car...nicest thing ive seen at the time and still is now, sad to see ya go bro, but big props for all the work, and guarantee lots of us memebers remember seeing ur ride and thinking wow, i never knew i could do that..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,155 Posts
ENFORCER said:
Thanx guys... as for my next car, well, if I get to sell this car for low 20's, I'll get a 2005 Black CTS-V for sure... and if not... I'll bring the car back to stock (kinda) and give it to my dad and I'll get me a G35coupe or something.
Well, IMHO - you should have done that 1st... selling the complete car with mods is not all that hot, the buyer can totally not care or pretend not to.

Selling mods separately on ebay would get you more $ most likely.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rookie said:
Well, IMHO - you should have done that 1st... selling the complete car with mods is not all that hot, the buyer can totally not care or pretend not to.

Selling mods separately on ebay would get you more $ most likely.
That is true, but I just don't have the time to do it... and I rather make less, but get it over with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dnvrfan said:
Man I can not believe you have not sold that thing yet. How long has it been now??
ABout 3 months I guess... you'd laugh if you see some of the offers I got on it... mostly under 10k dollars ... :lol:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top