1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I keep em comin back.....
3,205 Posts
I actually like that two tone color on the cover, it's new and different. I love anything with some originality to it, instead of doing what everybody in the world is doing, I think it's tight!! Sleeperalti how did you do it? Or where did you take it?

·
I keep em comin back.....
3,205 Posts
Yeah the headers look rusted or something, needs ceramic coating, but I like the idea of your engine head

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the opinions. I take good and bad criticism with ease. I just used High temp engine paint. I have another VC im doing seperately that is a different color than this. The next one Im doing to match the color of the car but with different accents to it. Not sure what it will look like in the end. This VC didnt come out exactly how I originally thought it through, but I did just want to do something different. The OBX header is getting wrapped. the extra $$$ for the HS isnt worth it to me just to have it ceramic coated. But, that is JMO.

·
Registered
237 Posts
personally, my only problem with the white is its TOO white. If it matched the body color it would look sweet.

personally, I dont see what everyones problem with the OBX color change is. I love that heated stainless look, it gets all gold and kinda rainbow lookin.

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
WyrmMaster said:
personally, my only problem with the white is its TOO white. If it matched the body color it would look sweet.

I dont think Blue and beige would be a good combo. I have my calipers painted to match the car and It looks a lot better now. but since the paint on the car is faded from age, you can see a difference in the glossiness and general look. but it does look better than the blue I use to have

1 - 16 of 16 Posts