The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to put some vacuum hosing and other hosing under my hood. Is there a lot of hosing that I could put on. My friend just did his and he only had 3 things he could vacuum hose. The rest of it he used the plastic things that just slide over your hoses. Does the alty have a lot of things that can be vacuum hosed? Is the plastic stuff safe or will it melt? Also does anyone have any pics of there first gens dressed up? Thanks a lot.

·
founding father
1,709 Posts
there's actually not THAT much you can redo in the way of replacing the vacuum hoses with another color. there just isn't that many except for many little small/short hoses that really aren't worth changing. the plastic covering looks like shit

·
Banned
0 Posts
speaking of engine dress up, if any of you remember a thread I had about some hoses I bought on ebay....I have yet to receive them....grrrrrrrrrrr

·
My Alti got da last laugh
196 Posts
I bought a kit at pepboys. only used about half the hoses. the kit was about twenty bucks. Iwanted red ones but mistakingly got red-orange because dumb pepboys had orange ones in red section. they look red in the dark but are orange in light

·
Banned
325 Posts
not too many hoses you can do, but polishing the A/C lines is always a good step:)

:boxme:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah. I just bought some of those steal braided sleeves and man are they hard to put on some hoses... plus there are alot of nicely placed hoses to change out pics of it soon... the kit was 30 bucks and its the same for the silicon hoses (may friend has them in his Civic) they are nice but the steal is better!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BoriquaRacer your picture was to small to see your engine. How much did you guys pay for your vacuum hosing and is the plastic shit going to melt because some of those hoses get hot. I also heard that the vacuum hosing is a lot weaker than the stock hosing? Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts