The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been expecting to get my engine rebuilt for about 3 weeks now...I have been telling people I am going to get it done probably this weekend. Well here the story begins...I got screwed...read on. I paid I guy 400 for parts to order a simple rebuild kit and such. It was so real...so it sounded.

My friend worked at this local shop and this guy was the mechanic at the shop. One day I asked my friend to ask his mechanic how much to do a port and polish and replace the gaskets and rings and all blown internals...I knew this was going to be at least 1500, but the next day I stop in to see whats up not even thinking about the previous day. Almost immediately my friend says, "Oh, Jimmie says he will do the job for 300.00" I am like no way...that is just labor though.

He does some research and comes back to me next time I am in and says he is going to get the parts for me from a buddy of his in Jacksonville FL. Ok so how much...he says 400.00, I am like ok let me know when you get them I will look at them and we can go from there. To make this story short and sweet it ended up being that I put trust in this mechanic (Jimmy Hardgraves??) only because my friend worked with him and said he was a respectable individual. I am gullible. Anyway I paid him the 400.00 to get the parts cause he did not have the cash.

He was going to get me the parts on or by Sunday night of this last weekend, well he could not get them so he called and said the guy was having problems and was going to come down here to see him at his place...but the parts would be in by wed. night. I was like ok just give me a call. No call. I call him on Thurs. and there was no answer it just rang and rang. Well I decided to take a little drive to see him and he ended up packing up all of his crap and leaving that thursday morning at 2:30am...I was pissed off. Not too bad because it was partly my fault.

So I lost my 400.00 for the parts...BTW I also had to sell my wheels to get this work done so Those are gone too...

This guy not only scammed me but he scammed 2 other engine jobs with people and he took a car that was from his boss at the shop.

Moral...to this lesson...never trust a know it all ******* who drives monster trucks and is prejudice...also has 11 kids and lives with his girlfriend with 5 kids and never divorced his first wife, cause he does not believe in it.

Vent...vent...vent

G

·
dogfest15 said:
Moral...to this lesson...never trust a know it all ******* who drives monster trucks and is prejudice...also has 11 kids and lives with his girlfriend with 5 kids and never divorced his first wife, cause he does not believe in it.

Vent...vent...vent
ROFL. sorry to hear you got screwed, but atleast you manage to find humor in it.

Demmy

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
i say u find this ****er and sue him. get the other people to put together a law suit and take every penny from him you can.

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
1,507 Posts
ZKrazy said:
i say u find this ****er and sue him. get the other people to put together a law suit and take every penny from him you can.
money?? don't go for money! go for a knee or two w/ your trusty lousville slugger (lawyers will rip ya off too)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he said some guy named "Kyle" in Jax...that is all I know...he has no money...apparently he does not work for it either.

I am still in shock a little bit that I got jerked around.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the thing is that this guy is a con man. his wife came to get the car on wed. night and he took off to Georgia at 2:30 on thursday morning. I hope he goes to jail and feels horrible about all he has done. maybe someone black guy will beat him up and break his nose really bad...that would rock!!!

Well I am out 400.00 and now I have only to look forward to another motor rebuild by someone else...it will be done.

Thanks for listening
dogfest15

·
Illest in Nebraska
892 Posts
how does anyone know it was 2:30 am, investigate, find him and rip his heart out and show it to him before he dies.

·
DirtyGirls4Life
1,327 Posts
sorry to hear that man...sucks the world has dicks like that...but you learned about people like that and will watch out next time!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.