The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wonderin all the possible engines u could swap into the 2nd gen, and which would be most worth it? possible mods to da new engine?

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Well ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. I know you gotta be old enough to know that.... err nevermind I just looked at your name and where your from. Anyone that has a sn of "Ghetto Smurf" and lives in SLC can't be that old. I know there ain't such thing as a ghetto in SLC. I wanna see some mormons (sp?) rolling in '64 Impalas dropped on 14's with some Platinum Daytons. (sp?)

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
dmonger said:
Well ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. I know you gotta be old enough to know that.... err nevermind I just looked at your name and where your from. Anyone that has a sn of "Ghetto Smurf" and lives in SLC can't be that old. I know there ain't such thing as a ghetto in SLC. I wanna see some mormons (sp?) rolling in '64 Impalas dropped on 14's with some Platinum Daytons. (sp?)
Rrrrrright, and all of Utah is mormon right?? I live in an area where its 80% tongan and mexican

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AltimaDude99 said:
you should know....that that was an idiotic question. but the first person who responded gave you the best answer.
well i was gonna say thats already in there, and everyone knows that, but i knew i was gonna get flamed so......shoot

·
Old Newbie
632 Posts
there are no engines that truly easy to swap if you have the money you can put any engine you want in it. What they are saying is for the money to swap an engine and remount everything you would be better off buying a whole other car or just doin turbo which imo is not worth it on our cars. Either get a new car or just do all the bolt ons and do what u can with it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts