The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know some info about doing a engine swap in my 93 Altima GXE to a SR20DET, I have found a engine, tranny, and ECU, I just need some advice on what else I need to make it complete or of a shop that can do it for me money is no problem,,,please help David ( lost ).

·
Registered
453 Posts
allenr0715 said:
I would like to know some info about doing a engine swap in my 93 Altima GXE to a SR20DET, I have found a engine, tranny, and ECU, I just need some advice on what else I need to make it complete or of a shop that can do it for me money is no problem,,,please help David ( lost ).
I wish I had that much confidence in my first post.

·
Registered
63 Posts
allenr0715 said:
Check these people out, they might be able to help.
http://www.sr20development.com

Or since money is no object, you could ship the car down to me and I'll hook you up. :D

-rw

·
Tofu Shop Owner
781 Posts
Read this month's issue of SportCompactCar. They have a fairly detailed writeup on a SR20DET swap into a P10 G20. It's not exactly what you'll encounter, but it's pretty good for general knowledge purposes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts