The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
Huh , dont know what to tell you , there could be a slight amount of vibration , but not very much , The only thing I can tell you is have the stock pulley instaled then if the vibration goes away you know that is the problem , if it is still there you will need to keep looking ...I would bet there is something else going on , and it is not the pulleys fault .....

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
The KA24DE is internaly ballanced , but does have a balancer on the Crank pulley to reduce vibrations , so a person who buys an Altima has a smooth car ... The UD Pulley removes the balancer , so there may be a slight amout of vibration ( I noticed no extra vibrations on my car with the pulley!! ) ... But you said you put the stock crank pulley back on and the vibration is still there , well it looks like you have another problem ....Make sure all of your motor mount bolts are good and tight , and make sure your Idle speed is ok ......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.