The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
man that is a beautiful lookin' car....still a mazda though...only good thing i remember them making was an rx7 and i'd still take a supra over that, and a skyline over a supra

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tytalian said:
welcome to hondamazdatoyotaaltimas.net.
Just trying to sway people away from Altima so I don't have to wait frickin' 4 months to get mine. :D

Here's the ass of the 6:

The drop the altezza style for North America and stuck with red tail lights.

From everything I've read so far, it's not as big as Altima and about the size of an Accord. Power is lacking @ 220 but should be enough. But the selling point of the 6 is the handling and content level. Pricing is released yet but should be similar to Altima. More expensive than Accord but less than Camry.

One thing I really like the 6 is the interior design. The right amount of silver is used and at the correct locations (bottom part of the center stack and around window switches).

And the availablility of a sport shift auto is appealing as well.

I wonder how much of a discount I can get on the Altima if I tell the Nissan Saleman about this car.

·
Frozen Member
1,326 Posts
that is one beautiful ride. even better looking than the alty imo.

problem is, you'll be taking it dry from mazda for parts & service. I remember paying $70 for 4 plugs for my RX7 ($15 a pop plus taxes).

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
From the side .. it still looks like a Mitsubishi Galant.. It's a good looking car though.. But as I'm sure everyone has seen.. Nissan only started something that was already underway.. they just accelerated it.. Look in Road and Track's and Motor Trends.. and all you see is the rebirth of the sporty car...

·
Always something better
1,700 Posts
Car looks good but isn't their a ford motor powering it and doesn't a Ford related sibling come out soon after the Mazda 6, their sharing a platform:) :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts