The Nissan Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was taking a look at the pics of the erebuni 257 front end, and i came up to the question, how does this, and all othe front ends, fit up to the altima. seeing as how our bumper is a vertical drop in front of the wheel well, not horizontal like many other vehicles/styles. if anyone has information on how they do, espeically the 257, please let me know. thanks guys.:)

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
The bumper mounts up with 2-way tape and a few screws. Before you buy check this out www.ibi-bodykits.com

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i'm already on track for some lids from ibi. i was just looking at the kits, and if you notice that our fender goes all the way in front of the wheel, and then has a vertical break with the bumper right at the headlights. This means to make a heighth change w/ the front end, you would either need a) a front-end kit that extends back beyond the bottom of the fender to fully make a change in the heighth. or b) a new fender all together. and with the picture at erebunicorp.com, the two-tone paint prevents you from telling if its a new fender or if it is the same height as the stock bumper. i'm trying to keep it as non agressive as possible, thats why i'm leaning towards the erebuni, but i'm more than likely going to be purchasing the ibi sideskirts and eyelids. thanks guys.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
They overlap ontop of the fender, look in the gallery (or search) for erebuni and you should find pictures that show this.

·
TB-3
1,496 Posts
that's why it's called a lip

your best choice is to mold it, it'll look nicer altho i recommend getting a full replacement bumper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts