The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
274 Posts
Sup vtec, I have erebuni 905 and its uruthane. Are you thinking about buying one?
 

·
i like pussy
Joined
·
125 Posts
are u guys sure?... i always thought erubuni is fiberglass cause all there stuff is cheap copied shit... and kaminari is urethane.
 

·
i like pussy
Joined
·
125 Posts
erubeni copies kits made in japan ... erubueni is just cheap... and im pretty sure its fiberglass. if u go to japan ... ull see the real kits and erubeni just makes fake ones .. they're just cheap knockoffs like tenzo r and all those others
 

·
i like pussy
Joined
·
125 Posts
this is from kaminari website: We use high pressure BASF Urethane which is OEM grade material. Our urethane components will retain it¹s shape in all weather conditions. The machine we use to inject the urethane is up 10 times more expensive than our competitor¹s. Most competitor¹s machines couldn¹t even process the urethane that we use.

and if u look under the erubeni website.. the 257 kit is fiberglass and the 905 is urethane....
 

·
My car is an automatic.
Joined
·
855 Posts
ALtiMa-SeR said:
erubeni copies kits made in japan ... erubueni is just cheap... and im pretty sure its fiberglass. if u go to japan ... ull see the real kits and erubeni just makes fake ones .. they're just cheap knockoffs like tenzo r and all those others
Newsflash, we are in A-M-E-R-I-C-A. we're lucky they even make kits for the altimas. Urethane is Urethane. :rolleyes:
 

·
I don't drive an Altima
Joined
·
2,884 Posts
DJ Prophecy said:
hey i liek my full erebuni 905 kit. and the front and rear are urethane and the sides are fiberglass!

hmmm seems to me that i have the erebuni 905 sides and rear and there urethane i don't where u got your erebuni kit but mines all urethane
 

·
Slow & Low
Joined
·
142 Posts
Kaminari's kit is fiberglass, I have the sideskirts and they are fiberglass. I just pulled them off my car for the winter so they don't crack. Maybe their newer kits are urethane, but the Altima's is not..
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
6,859 Posts
ALtiMa-SeR said:
this is from kaminari website: We use high pressure BASF Urethane which is OEM grade material. Our urethane components will retain it¹s shape in all weather conditions. The machine we use to inject the urethane is up 10 times more expensive than our competitor¹s. Most competitor¹s machines couldn¹t even process the urethane that we use.

and if u look under the erubeni website.. the 257 kit is fiberglass and the 905 is urethane....

Also from the Kaminari website

All Kaminari components are meticulously constructed from hand-laid fiberglass or urethane and are guaranteed to fit right every time.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
6,859 Posts
look how he took the quote out of context:

Q. Is all Polyurethane components the same?

A. No. We use high pressure BASF Urethane which is OEM grade material. Our urethane components will retain it¹s shape in all weather conditions. The machine we use to inject the urethane is up 10 times more expensive than our competitor¹s. Most competitor¹s machines couldn¹t even process the urethane that we use.
 

·
good one Fonzie
Joined
·
5,965 Posts
ok, kaminari's ALTIMA kit is fiberglass

erebuni:
257 is fiberglass
905 is urethane

I have heard that erebuni's FIBERGLASS kits don't always fit right and you may need to cut and make them fit. That is Some of them, before more people take things out of context
 

·
Space Boy
Joined
·
1,144 Posts
RolnAlty said:



hmmm seems to me that i have the erebuni 905 sides and rear and there urethane i don't where u got your erebuni kit but mines all urethane
Me Too. He must got his from Japan
 

·
Grrr >_<
Joined
·
113 Posts
well i bought my kit off a fellow altimas.net member sooooo i DUNNO??? but the sides are the same as in the picture on erebunicorp.com ??:confused: oh well i still like it i just gott save up a few grand and get a dope paint scheme and paint that shitttttt. peace yall

neil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
778 Posts
ALtiMa-SeR said:
erubeni copies kits made in japan ... erubueni is just cheap... and im pretty sure its fiberglass. if u go to japan ... ull see the real kits and erubeni just makes fake ones .. they're just cheap knockoffs like tenzo r and all those others

man that statment pissed me off cause i know my 905 kit isnt cheap and it isnt an immitation.

if you are the smart guy around here then what kit is the 905 an immitation of in japan? show my a pic and the company name.

and my whole kit is urethane and it fit right on.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top