The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
i know some people who drive em..just be a lil careful i guess, i got some used toyos in 215/35 and they are fine, hold up nice, been three months and they are mint....just be careful as usual with big potholes

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
if u have NO DROP, like DrgnBdy, your stock suspension should absorb all the shock.

though if you are lowered, be a VERY cautious driver, i drive slow, and i have a couple nicks :/

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
We rode on 215/35 18 for a couple years and would NEVER ride on them again. We popped 2 or 3 and you felt every bump with them because of how skinny the sidewall was. We then moved to 225/40 18 and they feel 100% better than the 35's. They are also more durable as we've hit some pot holes similar to the ones that popped. The also look better in the wheelwell since they fill it up more and it feels a little more stable with the wider 225 stance. We just don't wince every time we see a hole thinking we'll pop a tire for sure. We are specifically on 225/40 18 Dunlop W1-10's and they are great.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah.. i left two messages on the customer service line... but still no answers,
i guess they order from wheelsplus.. well the only thing that sucks is that i can only go on my word that i asked for the 225's, cuz even the invoice says 215/35!!! :mad: but i even talked to him about if 225's would rub.. and he said they wouldn't etc. ... so i said cool,... guess that meant i wanted the 215's???
I don't know what to do!

·
Registered
684 Posts
215/35-18 is the wrong size ... the factory tires have a 25" diameter the 215/35-18 has a 23.9" diameter .... also it does not have enough load capacity .... The original tire have a 1300 lb load capacity while the 215's mentioned only have a 1100 lb load capacity ... you will find using that size will not only ride terrible you will most likely hav eseveral blowouts in short order because they just can't handle the weight. The speedo and ABS will also be adversely effected

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
i have 215/35/19 and their a little noisy, but they look great! i am a little more cautious when i'm driving seeing as how the risk of denting a rim is much higher with 35 profile tires.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts