The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, does anybody else love the smell of their room-clearing farts??

mmmmmmm, beans

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Holy shit! I normally say lol to anything I think funny even if it doesn't actually make me laugh out loud, but damn, just the way you said that made me laugh so hard!

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
speaking of farting..did anyone catch that "meet my parents" episdoe where that chick liked to fart cuz she thought it was funny to see peoples reactions or some twisted shit like that..hilarious. she was hot too.

·
DirtyGirls4Life
5,241 Posts
Spec Veezy said:
speaking of farting..did anyone catch that "meet my parents" episdoe where that chick liked to fart cuz she thought it was funny to see peoples reactions or some twisted shit like that..hilarious. she was hot too.
yeah i seen that one, but i thought the blonde that got kicked off was better looking

·
OG member
2,449 Posts
Spec Veezy said:
sounds like jenny mccarthy

·
SITH LORD in training
435 Posts
the afterglow effects of a WHITE CASTLE HAMBURGER does it for me ,funny how it smells even better the second time around.
ummm WHITE CASTLE dammint there's none in south jersey!!!!

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
^ LOL...dude...I NEVER stayed around pop after he ate a sack of 10. God damn that shit was stinky!

·
I bent my wookie.
581 Posts
I find that if you need to clean a room or get rid of someone you don't like, try a chorizo burrito beforehand. Yeah, it takes planning, but you can usually bet that you'll want to get rid of someone at some point.
And as it so happens, I just about had to vacate the room due to such a fart.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts