The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a message for the people who have purchased items from me...wether by COD or Paypal. I recently got an email from Jay saying he still havent recieved the item. So i called my brother sister up in NY to get tracking number...I thought it was sent via UPS but it wasn's they say they shippied via a local company called GLOBAL PARCEL SERVICES INC. I called them and they say there is no way of tracking it but once it arrives and they get signature it is called in...I am really upset about this but i had no idea they sent via that company. Please notify my as soon as you receive the item(s). Locally all items are insured...Please try to have someone home over the next couple of days. PM or email if you have question.

Porsche kid....they say they shipped your Greddy too. Please have the money order ready for COD.

EVERYONE SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSION.

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
Haven't got my stuff either!!! I wish you woulda just let me meet up with your bro/sis, like i wanted.

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carlos, I understand...and I am sorry. I am getting it cleared up today. I have been calling them all morninf speaking to the whole freakin compnay. I just dont want you guys to think I staffed you because I am not that type of person. Please be a little more patient. All I ask...
Thank you.

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
Does this include mine? Also, was mine shipped out on Monday? Also, do they HAVE to have a signature to deliver the item? I'm not sure I can be home, depending on the time of day they come. I don't really know where I could pick its up at either.....haven't seen any GPS locations around here.....

·
Blazed
1,734 Posts
oh jeez..................................................

id am scurred for you guys.....good luck

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
altimafreak said:
oh jeez..................................................
id am scurred for you guys.....good luck
I am scared for me too, but if aint here real soon i am contacting paypal and freezing the funds. Shoulda did COD i guesss and I wouldn't be stressed

·
BUCK FUTTER
1,675 Posts
Yeah, I haven't gotten the intake... But, COD takes a load off my back tho. Don't worry i've waited this long for a CAI, might as well wait some more :p

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
I would really feel a whole lot better about this if we got a reply every now and then........

·
1,373 Posts
Im surprised she hasnt responded yet.. She is usually right on the ball....

Well today is saturday and still no header.........:(

·
Lite Brite Disposal Tech
1,724 Posts
SE97Altima said:
Im surprised she hasnt responded yet.. She is usually right on the ball....

Well today is saturday and still no header.........:(
Me too, she was really quick about everything else. Sat. and no screen for me.......

·
1,373 Posts
PorscheKid said:
i didnt think they delivered on weekends...

I think UPS does...im not sure though....

But who the heck knows if GPS does?

What sucks for me is that this company is from new york...now they dont have any terminals around here where i live....so they are gonna drive all the way here to drop off the header...and if no one is home to sign for it what are they gonna do drive back and not give me the header???

1 - 20 of 159 Posts