The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Get Off My Balls
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I slept so bad lastnite....I realized that i really ****ed up, i had something so good, The best i ever had, & i let u go and now i hate myself for the choice i made, i made such a mistake, and im so sorry i hurt you .
you tell me that you still care for me but at the same time you telling me that you moved on ... and that you found someone else, i guess i deserve that.
i dont expect you to drop everything for me , i have no right to ask you to do that for me, im sorry, i just thought you would of came back to me . maybe this girl would'nt **** up like i did. i just feel it it my heart that i lost you and that ur not coming back, expecially the fact that ur with this girl now and ur relationship with her wil get stonger and stronger . im so sad that i lost you but, its my own fault....i hope she makes u happy you deserve to be happy.
I always learn the hard way ....

·
Get Off My Balls
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another email this morning

lastnite i realized after speaking to you , that this is really hard for me .
i havent been this upset in so long ... i am so sad that that i cant be with you or have you to myself. and knowing that your with this girl is ****ing everything up for me "us". maybe i deserve it .i told you lastnite that i wanna come over and stay with you but your reaction seemed like you were not giving the girl up for me, its like im not worth it . and its ****ed up because i thought i meant so much to you . i dont need for you to explain to me "again" what you want now because i understand, but i dont know what to do, maybe its best if i go away because im just in your way right now.... you didnt even wanna kiss me yesterday . that itself tells me alot ... i am so depressed .. i really dont no what to say anymore... i feel so dumb . because i finally woke up and realized i do love you and its too late. ........

·
2,159 Posts
TheGsPot said:

I always learn the hard way ....

Ahhaaahaa!

Most women do!

Every girl that has ever broken up with me came crawling back with these pathetic lines.

Give her one last bone and send her on her way. :bigok:

·
5spding soon...
1,377 Posts
dont know the whole story but the only way to work with this is not to do anything at all, don't answer her calls, don't respond to her emails, be happy with your next girl and make a go of it

·
what the deuce?!
170 Posts
agreed dont mess current girl up with old whiny girl. if what you 2 used to have doesnt work anymore than let it alone. good choice for seeming distant.... i cant believe she actually expected you to kiss her when youre with someone else.

·
Registered
7 Posts
lizzy494 said:
I see. Sucks to be her. I let one get away. Still kick myself in the ass. :sad:
I think we all have. Hopefully we learn from it and move forward. As for the Ex, Ignoring her is the best thing for her. Having recently been in her shoes, I know now that he had to do what he had to do, even though it seemed harsh at the time. Just distance yourself otherwise it could get ugly...

·
they call me the butcher
3,184 Posts
dude my rule is once a ex always a ex nothing can come from u getting back with her
i know it hurts u to , to not do anything i was in ur shoes about a year ago , just started seriously dating my current fiancee and my ex, said those same things saying how she wanted to marry me and etc etc , i tryed being a nice guy and just being friends with her, but it just hurt her more and she kept trying to get wit me

even came over once and decided to show me her new nipple and clit piercings boy that was a test for me,

trust me never loook back in relationships stay ur current path and be good

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
James. That sucks for her. Call her and PIITB. Are we still on for the Borgota with Darv and friends on the 28th?

1,407 Posts
I told you in the other thread to let her go. Glad you listened.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts