The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
OG
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it should be said the 1 of the reasons we dont date anymore is cause my IQ was what gave us a decent average :sad:

daddy has a small collection of Jag's ... about $1/2m worth
daddy leaves his collection with all keys with his daughter while he vacations in Spain for a month with the 4th wife

daughter HAS a car of her own ... 350z drop top
she loves convertibles

now whats the most fun car daddy has thats a drop top?
THATS RIGHT!

a 1968 E-type convertible ... bought by his father for him NEW in 1968 ... spotless ... 32,000miles when we stopped dating(3 years ago)

i dont know how much its worth ... prolly well over $120,000 ... but now a telephone pole in Chatam, New Jersey just got a $120,000 bow-tie

i feel so bad for the car. :angry2:

1,407 Posts
I hope daddy kicks stupid bitch ex's ass.

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
meh. dont care

IMO if he spent more time raising his kid and less time on his wanker-collection, this wouldn't have happened.

·
Banned
413 Posts
I dont know man, I've seen some of my very well raised freinds do some really stupid stuff.
The E-Types are wicked sick cars and I think your right on with it being over $120,000 bucks for one, there super exspensive.

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
making a mistake is one thing, and are at times, forgivable...

but read the back ground info.. he's on his 4th wife, and daddy buys her an "expensive" convertable...

look at the precedent he has set. money buys everything, and everything is replacable. I truly doubt she comprehends the loss associated with that car (which goes way beyond $$).

all i'm saying is, he hasn't got much of a right to be angry and blast his kid.. he was too interested in flaunting his money and being a playboy rather than instilling some sense of temperance and modesty. any git knows that throwing money around is gunna spoil your kids.. (and attract 4th wives).. but this guy didnt care, so u gotta expect shit like that to happen.

my 2 cents anyway.

·
Smashing slores
2,419 Posts
I agree with wanski, he should end her, then end himself and send the money cars, and hot fake-titted younger 4th wife my way :D.

I'm just guessing about the wife, but I'll bet my clucth I'm not that far off.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Waddy said:
For reference, this is a example of the car:

like this but blue.

i agree with what was said about him poorly raising his daughter, i mean shes only had 4 mothers. but in a way its her fault as well ... from the looks of things it looks like she was showing off ... i know its a true sports car but those tires are like 4 inches wide!

waddy - i dont know mrs. #4 ... i did know #3 and even tho she was pretty much what u described, she was also a lawyer.

i'm gonna update tonight when i find out what daddy said.

1,407 Posts
^If Lizzy sees that you are in trouble.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: he's NOT ending his vacation early ... he's NOT coming to see her in the hospital ... he hung up on her :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts