The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3.5 V6 and i have a leak in the flex pipe. I have found one replacement for it off a website , and it’s running for about $700. Is there any possible way to fix it without buying that or should i just get a whole new aftermarket exhaust. The flex pipe is different than everyone i see online and i don’t know if the website i found it on is trust worthy.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 3.5 V6 and i have a leak in the flex pipe. I have found one replacement for it off a website , and it’s running for about $700. Is there any possible way to fix it without buying that or should i just get a whole new aftermarket exhaust. The flex pipe is different than everyone i see online and i don’t know if the website i found it on is trust worthy.
I have a '98 Altima and had a hole/leak in my flex pipe (car sounded horrible for awhile before I got it fixed), and in 2015 I took it to Meineke and they replaced it for $150. Go to a shop dealing with exhaust issues and just get it replaced; any possible bandaid solution for a leak will most likely cost you more in the long run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts