The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I took in my nissan to get fixed due to an exhaust leak. I had previously went for an oil change the week before when they recommended I get it fixed. Keep in mind that its under warranty, so the guy tells me I'm covered and to bring it in the following day. So I bring it in the following day ready to get it taken care of and the guy tells me that unfortunately they weren't able to do it for me because my car came from another state.(bought it from a used dealer). They quoted me 1200 and said the exhaust tube was leaking. I'm not sure if they were just lying or? Can anyone help me with this..seems odd considering they took care of the brake master that is also under warranty..

·
Altimer
824 Posts
Do you have another dealer in your area? Try them out or make a call to Nissan corporate to see where you can have this work completed. That's a pretty rotten move they pulled on you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No warning lights have come up, it sounds a little loud, they claim the front tube is leaking but I can't get to it so I was thinking of taking it to my mechanic to see it for myself!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes there is about 2 more dealers im going to try taking my car there because the dealer I went to is known for being shady. If not I'll call nissan corporate thanks for the helps guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts