The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a near complete exhaust system (everything after the header) for my 98 alty. Does someone make a all the tubing and the flex pipes allready bent and cut for our cars? and if the do where can i get them and how much?

Thanks

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
holy shit...okay to save you from the "do a ****ing search crew" there are aftermarket headers for the Altima that come with the downpipe. Stillen, Hotshot and I think one other. Then you can get a high flow cat from Catco, there are others, but that is one. Then Greddy and Brullen make full cat back exhaust systems.

SWA can get all of these for you. Check out Vendor sales section for their information.

·
X Factor
546 Posts
skizot said:
holy shit...okay to save you from the "do a ****ing search crew" there are aftermarket headers for the Altima that come with the downpipe. Stillen, Hotshot and I think one other. Then you can get a high flow cat from Catco, there are others, but that is one. Then Greddy and Brullen make full cat back exhaust systems.

SWA can get all of these for you. Check out Vendor sales section for their information.
I couldn't resist...sorry........lol

****ING SEARCH CREW HAS STRUCK AGAIN

1 - 4 of 4 Posts