The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the problem

I bought a 2005 Altima 2.5SL with just about everything on it for around $27k

so its Sept and I put about 7500 miles on it... (damn thats a lot)

anyway

The struts are jacked up and my cd player wont play any cds... they skip burned cds and bought cds

They replace the CD player and it still wont play cds...

Then to top it off they cant find the suspension parts that they ordered so i must wait longer...

What do you/you guys think would be a good thing to do.

I love my car but I dont want to be paying so much money for things that dont work and leave me dis satisfied.

What do u think would be the right thing to do

I want a new car but it seems selfish just because I already drove the one i got for damn near 1/2 a yea hahah

what should i do?

·
Hispanic Causin Panic
1,747 Posts
^^^ must not have , u know what bothers me ?.. is the fact that i bought my 04 in december . and three months later the 05's came out . but now that i hear about the 115gov and the bullshit problems , i am happy i bought the 04. seems like they worked out alot of kinks with the 3rd gen by the 04 model . like mafs and stuff .

·
Registered
229 Posts
no problems with my 05 3.5SE and governor is strangely set higher on my alti to 125. sorry to hear about the problems coolcourt, i have 1300 miles on my alti so far since i bought it this last august on the 28th.

·
9:15
2,688 Posts
Selfish? C'mon now man. . I don't think its unreasonable to expect these things not to happen with a brand new car. . sounds to me like you're gonna have to tough it out bro. . those problems don't warrant vehicle replacement, unless you're willing to take a loss and jump into something different/new.. . I think Nissan bit off more than they could chew, WTF is up with the shitty quality :sad: :rolleyes:

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
MightyMouseAltima said:
^^^ must not have , u know what bothers me ?.. is the fact that i bought my 04 in december . and three months later the 05's came out . but now that i hear about the 115gov and the bullshit problems , i am happy i bought the 04. seems like they worked out alot of kinks with the 3rd gen by the 04 model . like mafs and stuff .
I have the 03 and I have had no problems either, atleast not so far :rolleyes:. I just hope for the best. ;)

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, it was 27 because I got the

Premium Convenience Package $3300

SL Package $3850

So 20k plus that 7 made it expensive

wait....

i prolly got charged extra for the 3 g's for premium crap.... that'd be hella salty hahaha

anyway i just want my car to be alright

Honestly im thankful for everything cause i used to drive a saturn hahah

imma go to dealer today and talk to the dude that sold me the car ill keep you fellas updated

·
Registered
34 Posts
No problems with my '05 3.5SL. Even my Bose works well.
For what it's worth the 3.5SL lists at 26900 add in the spash guards and mats for about 200 more just over 27,000 list I paid just about 25K.
About the Only options I didn't get were the Side airbags which list for $800 (but also includes traction control) and the Nav system for about another $1800-2000 I can by a lot of maps or use my laptop if need be.
I say give them a chance to fix it and go from there .

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea, i was trippin about the $27k i only paid $25,000 I was trippin cause wit 27g's i coulda got something else hahaha

yea imma let them try to fix it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts