The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put on eyelids on a 1st gen altima. I have them at home but didnt put them on yet. Did anyone run into any problems? Is there any room for error? Does any one have any tips on applying them ( do the cover the black seal part anound the side of the headlight? )?

·
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WDC said:
Has anyone put on eyelids on a 1st gen altima. I have them at home but didnt put them on yet. Did anyone run into any problems? Is there any room for error? Does any one have any tips on applying them ( do the cover the black seal part anound the side of the headlight? )?

·
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The ones i bought are pre cut to fit the length and the angle of the light its self. I have to trim the top a bit... but thats about all.

·
I OWN XTC,An XTC OWNZ U
1,863 Posts
Just go buy the clear GTO headlight covers and paint the eyelids in. cost is like $45 with all needed matterials. I'm making my own, I all ready have painted headlight covers, but their in a diferent design. Their easy to do

·
300 Posts
Congatulations!! you have now graduated into a problem situation. this warning will only be typed once: DO NOT COPY NOR IMITATE MY DESIGN. Friendly warning to those who want to do this. Doing so, will result in prosecution. i'm more than willing to give you help and some hints on achieving a clean and non-problematic job. Good luck.

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
TRNdSTTA93 said:
Congatulations!! you have now graduated into a problem situation. this warning will only be typed once: DO NOT COPY NOR IMITATE MY DESIGN. Friendly warning to those who want to do this. Doing so, will result in prosecution. i'm more than willing to give you help and some hints on achieving a clean and non-problematic job. Good luck.
WHat the hell are you talkin about?

·
Banned
1 Posts
TRNdSTTA93 said:
I am sorry, I must have misplaced my copy of your patent on this item. Could you show it to me again please? Thanks

·
300 Posts
dork this bitch! you'll be the imitator not the originator. patent? make them, then find out the hard way. i said i was willing to help, now you want to spit bullshit my way? bring it.

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
mrdeucie said:
Forgive them alby most of them are newbies.
yeah, but winston, that doesn't give them the right to talk to alby like that after everything he has worked on, even if they don't know, that is still not a way to talk to him, he didn't even get a chance to explain everything

·
Genki desu ka
477 Posts
Sorry about the dork comment but I am still confused. What exactly is your idea? Putting vinyl on your headlights or the GTO idea? And how can someone be prosecuted for doing it?

·
13,020 Posts
freshman said:

yeah, but winston, that doesn't give them the right to talk to alby like that after everything he has worked on, even if they don't know, that is still not a way to talk to him, he didn't even get a chance to explain everything
i was just saying that they don't know. and that dork comment was uncalled for. I guess my comment was out of place and the fact they didn't know still wasn't an excuse for dissing alby. I see your point.

·
Genki desu ka
477 Posts
So who is he and what has he done? The only reason I said that was because he came up in here and said, from what I got from it, "I'm going to prosecute you for putting eyelids on your car." He did not explain himself. I just want to know what he is talking about, I already apologized for my comment.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
INDYALTY said:
So who is he and what has he done? The only reason I said that was because he came up in here and said, from what I got from it, "I'm going to prosecute you for putting eyelids on your car." He did not explain himself. I just want to know what he is talking about, I already apologized for my comment.
In the year and a half I have been here, Alby has done tons of shit! The guy is cool as hell too. Met him at the jersey meet last year. He was the first one to make the "GTS" eyelids and they are off the hook! Unfortanaetly like everything else I have inquired about, I procrastinated and did not get a set. He has done alot for the site and has gotten shit on (from what I have seen) Whoever makes them, I'd like to see how close they come and then try to sell them and get screwed over like he did.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts