The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellas

Anyone have eyelids on their ride ? I think I saw a pair on that Pewter car from Hawaii ? I would luv to see them on black, I luv the look and would be very interested in buying them ? Active Tuning ? LOL They don't look like they would take that long to produce, I'm not sure. Any info yet ? Thanks

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
i dont think they woudl look right on our car, only horizontal lights, kinda honda-ish to me, and they cost alot to be barely noticeable, but thats just me

·
est. 1973
2,884 Posts
nissan2k2 said:
i dont think they woudl look right on our car, only horizontal lights, kinda honda-ish to me, and they cost alot to be barely noticeable, but thats just me
I agree, too many cosmetic mods make your car look cheap

·
Registered
442 Posts
used custom color vinyl and make your own eyelids... i have a black 2.5s and goin to use carbon fiber to make eyelids... will post pix when finish...

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
i saw some on a white altima at a local illegal car show. lets just say they looked like shit!!! I think it's cuz they were a little too big, or maybe cuz it was white. I dunno, whatever it was, his car looked so cheap and shitty, also his ride was a stock 2.5. Only mod was eyelids, lol.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Help me out here!!! What are Eyelids??? Was it that material used on the tailights???

·
Registered
79 Posts
Try using color matched paint. You can make them as big or small or slanted or upper and lower, or whatever.

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
i just saw the ones on the hawaii alty and i kinda like them i would have to see them on a black one

·
Long Time Caller
1,951 Posts
cool eye lids. lookin out the back of that window would piss me off. that spoiler blocks too much view

·
aim: Nism025
1,680 Posts
i have the custom color matched vinyl, which was what i was going to use to make my eyelids, but the way our lights are curved make it impossible to get it perfect without a crease. trust me i didn't plan to paint it, ever, it's just that when i discovered the vinyl idea wasn't happening, it was the quickest thing i could come up with. my next look will be much different trust me, just wait a couple week till i actually have time to do it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How did he do it ?

I really luv those eyelids. I'm wondering how he did it ? Paint or Vinyl ? hummmmmmmmmm. I wish u Altim8 could tell us how its done. It looks great, not ricey at all ! IMO

·
Registered
80 Posts
That is a nice look that car has with the Infinity grill and looks like the lights are cleared as well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I used plain old masking and car paint for the eyelids, thats it. If you do too little, it wont get noticed, if you do too much it will look unnatural. Everyone has their own take on how low and slanted they should be. Good Luck!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts