Offset is 48.
Hub Diameter is 74.
Each rim weighs about 20-21 pounds.

$375 Local/Pick-up
$450 Shipped

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
hey man, i know you said the lug pattern was universal, but is one of those sizes a second gen maxima? cuz if it is, i might seriously want those.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
asleepaltima said:
hey man, i know you said the lug pattern was universal, but is one of those sizes a second gen maxima? cuz if it is, i might seriously want those.
I'm not sure of the exact bolt pattern for a second gen Maxima but if it's 5 X 114.3 or 5 X 100 with a +48 offset, then it'll fit.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
the info i found says, 89+ max use 5x114.3 with an offset of 33, 35, or 40. your rims are 48 offset... what does that mean to me? does that mean they are gonna stick out further? ive never really paid attention to the offset thingamajig.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
hmm, i dont know, your rims are going to go on my altima, so its just a matter of how much will that 8mm throw things off? imo it wont be enough to concern me... i like those rims alot. they resemble in a way, the stock alloys i have now. if i were to buy them, on the 20th (or so) would you be willing to meet me somewhere for lets say, 400? i live in phx, which isnt terribly far from you, but halfway or so, is better than all the way...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
asleepaltima said:
hmm, i dont know, your rims are going to go on my altima, so its just a matter of how much will that 8mm throw things off? imo it wont be enough to concern me... i like those rims alot. they resemble in a way, the stock alloys i have now. if i were to buy them, on the 20th (or so) would you be willing to meet me somewhere for lets say, 400? i live in phx, which isnt terribly far from you, but halfway or so, is better than all the way...
They won't fit on the Altima. These wheels are 5-lug, not 4-lug.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Ry said:
They won't fit on the Altima. These wheels are 5-lug, not 4-lug.
thats exactly why i need them. im swapping my car over to 5 lug and ill need rims. ive figured out how to do the swap and once my refund comes in, its getting done. :) imagine peoples eyes when they notice (if they do) that an altima is 5 lugged.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
asleepaltima said:
thats exactly why i need them. im swapping my car over to 5 lug and ill need rims. ive figured out how to do the swap and once my refund comes in, its getting done. :) imagine peoples eyes when they notice (if they do) that an altima is 5 lugged.
Woo woo. Good luck with the swap. PT was mentioning to me that all you'll need are spacers in order to get the proper clearance.

·
Erect Member
18,126 Posts
Ry said:
Woo woo. Good luck with the swap. PT was mentioning to me that all you'll need are spacers in order to get the proper clearance.
see, thats the only thing i DONT know, lol. im not sure how much space the hub will add... im going with maxima hubs and i dont know(i havent measured the mounting surface yet) if they stick out further or not.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.