The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boooooostin'
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTN: Local guys or gals!

I am selling my 18" Axis Se7ens rims and 225/45/18 Kuhmo Ecsta Supra tires. The Se7ens have minor curb scraps on 3 of 4. Not all are noticeable, they r mostly covered up by the tire since the scraps r on the outter rim. These rims are really nice and r very good quality. I would keep them but my new car is 5 lug. Please make offer for rims+tires, rims only, or tires only. Also I am selling a used but in great condition Aerogear Predator hood. It is painted stock tan and has been modified by a professional to fit like a glove. No gaps at all. Paint is mint with no scratches. Please make offer on the hood. PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!!

AlTiMaN

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
how much for the rims, and are they gunmetal?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
haha Gary u have the same taste as my b/f i told u bout the rims we wanted and u wanted the same---well if we couldnt affors the RH's in time he wanted axis sevens in gun metal--lmao ;)

·
Banned
1,334 Posts
haha, I love the seven's, I almost bought them when I got mine but I decided to go with chrome instead, what amistake, now I gott sell them to get new ones!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts