Nissan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: 18" Tenzo R Schumachers

I have 3 Tenzo R Schumachers's for sale (one got bent). I no longer have the car they were on so I need to get rid of them. They are 6 month's old and in good shape w/ very minimal damage. They are 18 inch universal 4 lugs and are wrapped in Toyo Proxes. If interested, email me ([email protected]) and i'll send if pic or go to www.speedvizion.com/venom.html to see them on my altima. I would prefer for buyer to be in NJ but could work something out otherwise. I am asking $800 or best offer.

Tirrell

·
Registered
371 Posts
hey how much for JUST the tires..i have toyo proxes 225/30/18 but im looking for something alittle bigger cause new york roads suck

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks (about the tails), Alty96, unfortunately I'm selling rims and tires. Not just one or the other.:(

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on peepz, I still got these joints and I need to get rid of them. They are hot rims and it's a shame to see them just sitting in my basement. Anyone? Get at me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Zuke_1
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing