The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm really hesitant to give these up because i KNOW i'll be losing money on this. For sale: 19" racing hart C2's, 1 piece. i've had them on my car for 3 weeks. i want to sell only the wheels only, unless i get a good deal for rims and tires. the tires are 215/35/19 Yokohama parada spec 2s. they have less than 200 miles on them and all 4 have certificates for road hazards (ie impact, nails). again, i want to sell just the wheels unless a good offer is made for rims and tires. have all offers PM'ed or emailed to me. email is [email protected]. thanks

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Damnz real? Why you selling?! Holla at me later on AIM or something bro. I might buy ^_^ but yeah. ttyl. Hey what front is that? ;) I didn't know those were 19's

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yo midnight, you got my #. give me a call. maybe we can work something out with those axis wheels, because i like those a lot too.

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
check your PM tigerstyle757

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
do those tires rub at all? or does it rub anywhere period?

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
siz, no the tires don't rub. the wheels are 19x7.5. i'm keeping the tires, but if you get some i recommend 215 if your ride is slammed like mine.

hey thaibruin, these C2s have your name on it :D

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to me they don't look like 19s. the C5's were my 1st choice and i rushed into getting these.

·
cruiser
1,016 Posts
loooove C5's =)

·
Registered
480 Posts
i've got the c2 18's for sale, not kats is jumpin on em tho. i would definitely take the 19's if i didnt have the 18's collecting dust en el garaje

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
how much do you want for them

·
Bigbirds Best Friend
128 Posts
AltimaTypeX said:
i've got the c2 18's for sale, not kats is jumpin on em tho. i would definitely take the 19's if i didnt have the 18's collecting dust en el garaje
Well, no flaming or shit talking but if you tried to lower the price, someone will jump on them.. ebay and recycler have them for $900-1000 with tires.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts