The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, some of you may know what is going on with my hood situation. Long story short, I ordered a CF hood for my 2nd gen but what I received was for a 1st gen. Obviously, this hood will not work for my car so I either have to ship it back or sell this one and then pay for a new one. I figure that it will take longer to have this one shipped back and then receive my new one than the time it will take to just sell this one off first.

Here is the deal:

All I need is what I paid for the hood, then Tak @ ViS will arrange for the shipping to your residential or business address and the hood will be shipped directly to you without the need to go back to California first. The hood can be shipped anywhere within the 48 states.

Price with shipping: $450- Black CF 93-97 Altima Hood

I have many pictures of when it first arrived so I will post a few here. If you need anymore please let me know.

Pre-drilled with washer nozzle holes:

Weave:

·
Warranties fear me
825 Posts
damn...I wish I had the extra cash :( .... I need a new hood BAD!!

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a few people here that are interested. You can send me a PM here or you can give me a call about the hood if you need to ask a question. PM if you want the cell to talk. BUMP

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
DAMMIT...i just deposit, get this, $460 into my scottrade account wednesday...and i want one of these so bad :( i always miss the deals

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright fellas, it's like this I really need to get this hood sold so I can get going on the one I need for my car that I originally purchased but we won't get started on that. Anyways, hit me up with a PM or post here if you're interested. It can't get much better than shipping that is arranged for you with ViS.

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
WTF?!?!?!

What a minute! You ordered a 2nd gen hood, they ship you a 1st gen hood and now it is your responsibility to sell this hood??? BULLSHIT.

Tell VIS to suck your left nut, they NEED to pick this piece of shit up and ship you a new second gen hood, fuck that!

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They will do that Scott. The problem is if I ship this back I want full assurance that I will get my right hood in return. As it stands, they will not send my correct 2nd gen hood out that I ordered first and then allow me to return this one once I have fully inspected the package. They want this hood back for return then they will send a new one out. I figure if I sell this one now and send them the cash then it will take about 2 weeks compared to at least a month if I shipped this one back first.

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good morning .netters! I will probably leave this on for a couple days and then I will have to accept my defeat and send this back. I wanted to offer the hood here considering many of you need one, but I have not had a definite sale as of yet. Please PM me or post here if interested.

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2 days and I have to send it back. Please let me know soon. I am keeping it on .net until Friday and then I am asking ViS to come pick this up from me.

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bumping this up one last time until I call ViS to have this hood picked up and sent back. If you've got the cash let me know and we will work out a deal.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts