The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Are they painted? Are they in good shape? If so I got dibs on these and i will work out a deal with you. Have any pictures? I think they are painted the red if not mistake, let me know asap. What are you looking to get for these. i have money ready to go for these! I will give you $350 shipped for all of it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i will give you $150 shipped for the lip to cali (90260). i have the money right now. pm me and let me know.

·
www.carzonemotorsport.com
973 Posts
I think Tony rather sell them as a package but I will let him know you guys are interested. Lets see I think he was asking $375 shipped for both, but I'll ask him about the $150, oh yeah and yes they are still painted Burgundy and are in great shape. Both polyurethane the paint on the lip is cracked though because the shop never put a clear coat so when it was installed the paint got stress cracks....

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
well I have put the first post up and I definitely want these things, I have PM him and will give him $350 shipped for all of the it. I just need to hear back from him and He has a deal!!! I will bolt these right onto my car and fix the paint later.

$350 shipped and first person to post, please get in contact with me!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts