The Nissan Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, its been awhile since I've been on here. Have had the car for far too long now and its time to move on. I have a ton of parts I need to unload. I'm firm on the price of some items but others not (labeled OBO). Also I would prefer local for most large items. I will ship smaller items but prices do not include shipping so buyer will pay. Here we go...

EXTERIOR:

1) SOLD OEM SER front bumper in smoke with fog light finishers and lower grill- USED $150, paint in great condition, good for full front end conversion minus foglights (see below!)

2) SOLD SER fog lights L+R- NEW $100

3) Blue Batmobile roof overlay- NEW $70, never installed, still in packaging so no image

4) EBAY LED tail lights with clear turn signal in smoke chrome- USED $70 OBO, all LEDS working

5) QUAD BI-xenon retrofit headlamps- USED $450, bought this from another user on here but never ended up installing them. Left side lamp has a bezel that has come out.

6) TSX projector retrofit with Umnitza predator thinline angel eyes- USED $250 OBO, my first retrofit, aiming is off, the angel eyes work last time I checked but not sure if ballasts are working.

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
F/S: part out continued

INTERIOR:

7) SER black leather seats with silver perforated inserts and silver stitching- USED $450, some leather damage in back seat (see pic)

8) SER leather shift knob with red stitching- USED $25

9) SOLD SER leather armrest assembly with red stitching- USED $35

10) Alfa Otto LED gauge cluster overlay in BLACK, switchable between blue and greenish color (See pic), black color cannot be found anywhere- NEW $50 OBO

PERFORMANCE:

12) Racingline rear motor mount insert- NEW $20, never installed, see below for pic

13) AEM dryflow filter- USED $10

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
F/S: part out continued

SUSPENSION:

14) WEDSSPORT SA67R 19x9 +35 (front) & 19x10 +43(back) with NITTO NT555 225/35/19 (front) & 235/35/19(back) + WEDSSPORT Center caps (NEW)- USED $2000, some small curb rash, tires are stretched on

15) Tein SS coilovers- USED $600 OBO, bought used from someone else with about 10k miles worth of use if I remember correctly, I have used them about 40k miles, work perfectly

16) SOLD Racingline Strut Bar- USED $50, tiny scuff from rubbing against hood (see pic)

17) Ichiba V2 Wheel Spacers 15MM 5x114.3, 4 spacers- USED $180 OBO, see below for pic

MISC:
18) Racingline grounding kit- NEW $20, never installed

19) Zenclosures trunk sub box for 10 inch subwoofer- USED $90 OBO

20) Heated seats control panel- USED $20, broken 12v flip cover

21) SOLD Nismo neck pillows- USED $15 OBO, see below for pic

22) Generic HID kit- 6000k color temp, E4 E13- NEW $20 OBO, see below for pic

23) Black out tape, 2 packs unopened- NEW $15

24) ADD heads up display- USED $30, plugs into OBDII port, switchable on/off, some LEDS work intermittently on the large MPH display

25) Front bumper license plate relocator bracket, in blue- NEW 5$

·
Zach Schnieders
51 Posts
Where r u located? im interested in the front bumper and some other things

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that. I'm located in Sugar Land, Tx right outside of Houston

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Any closer pictures of the condition of the front bumper?

By the look of it, the bumper is painted in K11 - Smoke?

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry guys, bumper was sold today to a local buyer. Original post updated with sold items.

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
GoDodgers!
79 Posts
Hi I PMd you

Interested in them headlights

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

What's the story with the shroud for the high beams? Looks like it popped off?
Sorry. I am bumping this after months. I lost access to my account and just now regained it. In reply to the above post about the shrouds. I bought the retrofit from another user on here. The shroud must have popped off when the lights were shipped to me. I never got around to fixing them and installing them as I went off to med school and no longer had the time to. As far as everything else goes the lights are aimed and working in perfect condition. They have bulbs and ballasts as well.

·
SilverBlack Guerrilla
288 Posts
Pm sent

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Hey, interested in the Zen enclosure.....

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey 4dzc send me a PM and lets work something out. The box is still available.

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump

·
SlowPoke
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
Interested in a few of the parts. Is the thread updated with the sold items?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts