The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
PHASE 2 las vegas CC
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok since nobody wants to buy the hole kit then i will sell it in peaces ok.. i have a risq front bumper and extreme sides skirts and back bumper...I want $170 each plus shipping the kit is in good condtion just needs to be repanited, right now the color is red..
and i'm selling my z3 inserts for $85 shiped......... so let me know.. need to get rid of it fast just taking up space in my room.....

Oh yeah one more thing, i have a car dvd player for sell for a lower price for 120 shiped.......

Ray

·
MoSt BeAt On ThE StReET!!
311 Posts
I'll take the sides and the back! whats the shipping to 32817.

·
PHASE 2 las vegas CC
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i called ups , they dont ship the front cause is to big, but the side skirts are $50 for shipping anywhere.. i'll called some other place they told me they will ship the front and and the sideskirts for $280 anywhere, so i dont know if thats to much for shipping..but i'll try calling around see i can get any cheaper...so let me know.. I know the shipping is going to be a bitch.....

Ray

·
PHASE 2 las vegas CC
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok i called ups again to double check, now they told me i can ship my front bumper...ok for

98altimase shipping is $100 shiped and it a 3day.

phantasmo shipping is going to $110 shiped and it 3 day too..

but i'm going to ups in the morroring to triple check again just to make sure, but as for now that's what they told me the shipping cost... so let me know...

·
MoSt BeAt On ThE StReET!!
311 Posts
Whats the Total price shipped for the Sides and rear? Do you have paypal? If so then I have the money TODAY!!!!!!!

·
PHASE 2 las vegas CC
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
well the total price is $440. no i dont have paypal..you can send the money with a money order if you want to.. but i'm going to check in the morroring just to make sure, then i will pm you with my address.. if you still want to..

Ray

1 - 20 of 21 Posts