The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. BW sides $235shipped firm
2. 2k1 nissan altima owners manual just offer a price hehe

If local I will take off $20 bucks from the shipping charges. BW sides if pick up $200. I would rather not ship out.

Come on people help me out. I gotta start saving up for my other car.

If in the orlando area i could meet up at the Millenia mall off I-4 take the conroy exit. If coming from the east I-4 make a left at the conroy exit. If coming from the west I-4 make a right. You should see the mall anyways as is.

If in Tampa area I could meet anywhere preferably at the mall since i know where most of the tampa malls are anyways.

Thanks guys.
Mark

·
*Member*
253 Posts
Do you think you can get the gauge light dimmer from your wrecked car... let me know ASAP. Thanks!:D

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1phataltima said:
Do you think you can get the gauge light dimmer from your wrecked car... let me know ASAP. Thanks!:D
1phataltima: na i doubt it. Those tards over there was like just get your personal items. I took what i could...lol

pr0lifik : :angry6: hehehe

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
*Member*
253 Posts
Hey that sucks, but is anybody else selling a spare or have a spare i really don't want to go to the dealership and buy it from them. Too much money, they'll jack me if i buy it from them...

If not i'll just wait

Thanks anyway..and sorry about your car... at least you came out of it in one piece.:D

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andy Cartwright : i'll msg you in about a week because my cousin with a 2nd gen want it and he is buying it for 150 since he is right around the corner. If he does not go through with it...i will punch him in the forehead and sell it to you for 140 shipped. Is that good for you?

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
call my cell phone 727.365.2863. Leave a msg on there if i don't pick up with yer name and telephone number that i may use to contact you when i get back from tampa/st.pete

Thanks

BTW what is your offer?

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh yeah i am also selling my 2k1 nissan altima owners manual...throw a price down if y ou want it

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GTR500R : got u're pm and will check with the people who have my car tomorrow...

Last thing for sale!! BW sides....235 shipped / obo!!!! Come on people!!! ^_^

Mark

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the BW sides i have not even had time to even try to work on them before because of school and all. These links below should help out a bit when installing the sides. This guy did them a little different but still i love the set up. Different from others you know?
Well give me an offer for these sides. I kind of wanted to make back my money but if you're the only one wanting them...throw down a price and we'll see what we can do...

XOoET64oOX is a god~ hehehe

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40345&highlight=black+widow

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46645&highlight=black+widow

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46693&perpage=15&highlight=black widow&pagenumber=2

Thanks man,
Mark

1 - 20 of 28 Posts