The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm selling my Altima, parents are getting another car so can't keep both. It's auto and has 97k miles; I've had it for about 18 months and drove 12k miles during that time. Haven't had any problems with the car at all.

Mods included:
JT EVO3 Body Kit
Custom Paint Job (repainted the whole car, interior, hood and trunk), front and rear bumper moldings, and side skirt moldings (cost me about 3k)
Front yellow Eurolite Fog lights
Greddy cat-back exhaust system
Hotshot CAI
SWA UDP (not installed)
Blue Indiglo Pedals
Reverse Indiglo Gauges
2 15" Blue lights (sound sensitive)
2 Yellow/Blue 240sx NISMO shoulder Pads
2 Blue Xenon headlight bulbs (all other exterior bulbs are changed as well)

If buyer wants, I will include all the emblems and stickers (including “Altima” windshield sticker), and I also have all the stock parts if needed. My next mod was going to be mesh grill in the front bumper, so if the buyer wants I can do that as well (I was waiting for spring to have the body shop install it.) KKB Value for a 1997 Nissan Altima GXE Sedan 4D is $4,965. Will all the mods, I’ve invested more than $10k in it. I’m asking $8, 000 OBO.

If you have any question, feel free to email me: [email protected]

Pictures of the car from the Nissan Winter Meet:
http://icarus.uic.edu/~vkuryk1/meets/pics/

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
just b/c you put mods, that does'nt increase the value of your car.you better rethink price.

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
don't think you're gonna get 8k for it bro, reality bites.

sell me the rear.

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Before I had mods in, I asked for 10k, and people started saying you can get about 7-8k for it, that's why I said or best offer. So whatever I will be offered, I'll think about it.

Freshman: I don't have a HS header, only a CAI from HS. But a header would be my next mod if I wouldn't sell =)

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
dont listen to these fools, u just have to wait it out and find that UNIQUE buyer who can appreciate what you have done.

i have alot of those, but they dont have money :eek:

·
I'm The Yellow Member
5,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My exact point, at least someone knows something about UNIQUE cars ;) But it's too hard, it's not like I want to sell it either, I would LOVE to have 2 cars, only if I could afford, I guess I will keep Alty until it dies, and then get a dream car.. :rolleyes:

·
Chrome Rider 2010
1,398 Posts
comb the high schools...i'm sure there's some kid that would want it.

·
topnotch indiana rep
1,210 Posts
Siizzzoooo said:
dont listen to these fools, u just have to wait it out and find that UNIQUE buyer who can appreciate what you have done.

i have alot of those, but they dont have money :eek:

very true i've had offers of 8 and 9k on mine. i think i have someone actually buying it for 8k next month when i can get it out of storage.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
yeah, a guy from AZ currently has HIGH interest in buying my vehicle for the listed price.

wish me luck, i hope it works out :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts