The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put new König Helium Bronze 17" rims on my 99 Altima and want to get rid of my old rims fast.

These are rims from a 1999 Altima se and I can take pictures this weekend. I currently have tires on them but they are SHOT!

I would prefer someone local who could pick them up but if I have to ship, buyer pays all costs.

I'm not selling a Ferrari here so just make me a "reasonable" offer and they are yours. I am going to take the most reasonable offer from local buyers first.

email me at: [email protected]

-jay

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
lol sucks for me then...FLORIDA!!! :rolleyes:

:D *mark

·
OG
4,071 Posts
h0tk4rl said:
Well, I dunno what it would cost to ship em but if I don't get any local buyers I'll be forced to ship.

-jay
its pretty easy to figure out ... just go here and input some stuff
no need to thank me :D

·
Registered
842 Posts
I live in Philly and I'm looking for 2 wheels in perfect condition but I'll take all 4 off of your hands if they're in perfect condition. I don't know what you want for them but please either email me some up close pics of all 4 wheels and I'll give you an offer of $150 and I'll meet you half way......shit I'll throw in an extra $20 for gas. I've got 18" chrome but they don't see the winter so I drive on my OEM 5 spokes but they're the regular ones not the SE Wheels. The SE wheels have the darker gunmetal like color on the inside edges of the spokes where mine don't. Send me some pics of their condition and I don't need the tires at all.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i will give you 100$ and meet you somewere(doesent matter i love to drive) interested? can you send pictures
[email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts