The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Got NOS??? I DO :D
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He whats up everyone...I can get the predator hood from aerogear for $350 plus shipping...which is $130 ground and $175 air. They also have z-3 fenders for $250....these price are good until Nov. 30, 2001. I already bought mine...if anyone else is interested let me know.

·
Hello my name is Distance
3,409 Posts
z3 fenders

I'm pretty sure they dont make z3 fenders for our cars.

·
Registered
217 Posts
yea whats up with the z3 fenders if they are for our car i want some but i didnt tthink they made them either if they do you got any pictures??

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just verified with him and he said yes they do have the fender...and they are nt z-3 inserts they are the real deal. He will be emailig me shortly with a picture.

·
Nissan God
5,942 Posts
LpinguoWilly said:
I just verified with him and he said yes they do have the fender...and they are nt z-3 inserts they are the real deal. He will be emailig me shortly with a picture.
inserts meaning, u have to cut a huge ass hole in ur fender and mold them in there

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yea if it was the inserts that means you have to mold them in and they wouldnt be that expensive he is saying its a whole fender replacement.... i think its all fiberglass too... that shit will crack easily but oh well

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it is the whole fender and it is fibeglass, that price is for both fenders...he also has the z-3 fender insert for 95 shipped

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
ZKrazy said:
CAN YOU NOT READ RETARD?!? WHICH GEN IS IT FOR?!?

5th generation ****..

Yo.. you need to relax fagget.. your parents didn't give you any attention as a child eh? that is why you crave it now? why don't you ****in' go find out for yourself if you are so dam intrested ? dam bro.. that is the rudest shlt I've read in a long time.. email him if you want to know.. don't be rude bro..

I hope willy emails everyone but you with the generation it's for.. for we can see you cry some more over lack of attention..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
743 Posts
I dont believe they make z3 fenders for our cars! If they do i need a pic to believe dis shit!
-Smacko

·
a.k.a. Big Daddy
64 Posts
Yeah let's see some pics. I need to see for some proof. I would also like to see some pics of the inserts, cause I seen some inserts before for 50 bucks, but they didn't look too good. I like the z3 look, but I don't want them if they are ugly looking.

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ITS FOR THE FIRST GEN. Does that answer your question you queer...and I have a special price just for you I will charge you $500 and my left Reebok shoved up your @$$. Why do youhave to have that attitude, were you picked on as a little kid and you feel you can act more like a man because you can threaten people over the internet...or are you just upset because you have a small pecker. Everyone else I spoke to the guy and he is willing to sell the hood for 330 and the fenders will be the same price. I do not have the pictures yet...but I am guessing I should have them after the weekend is over. I just received my hood...so I will be ready for HIN...

·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I myself didn't buy the z-3 fender because I did not want a whole fiberglass front and fenders but I bought the inserts I will post pics as soon as the body shop is done...they are real Z-3 inserts so the look real...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts