The Nissan Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
ZKrazy said:
CAN YOU NOT READ RETARD?!? WHICH GEN IS IT FOR?!?

5th generation ****..

Yo.. you need to relax fagget.. your parents didn't give you any attention as a child eh? that is why you crave it now? why don't you ****in' go find out for yourself if you are so dam intrested ? dam bro.. that is the rudest shlt I've read in a long time.. email him if you want to know.. don't be rude bro..

I hope willy emails everyone but you with the generation it's for.. for we can see you cry some more over lack of attention..

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
ZKrazy said:
well..this guy comes and posts this topic saying he can get this. well..why doesnt he just give all the damn information on them? there are 3 gens out for the altima...if he wants to inform people about it..shouldnt he let them know which car its for?!?! and altimajg..how the **** is it for the 5th gen you ****in retard. i asked couple times and he didnt reply..so get the **** off my nuts you sorry ass piece of shit.
lol.. I just proved how lame and stupid you are. I was being sarcastic you ignorant dumb ****... lol :p

My bad, it is for the 7th gen.. Are you going to call me a retard again? Are you going to make yourself look even more of a dumb ass? lol.. I'm tellin' you.. you can meet the stupidest people online right on this website.. :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
oh yea.. willy..

I want one of those hoods..

ZKrazy, This is for you... What gen is it for? :D :D :D :D :D ok ok.. I'm not being nice... my bad.. ;)

j/k.. yo bro.. I want one of those hoods.. who do I talk to?

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
mrdeucie said:
i'd also be a tad bit upset if i asked twice and was never given an answer.
a tad bit upset is logical..

not barbaric, flat out insults in CAPS.

Any reasonable, sane human being would've solved that quite easily by emailing or PM'ing the person giving the info...

obviously, zkrazy had flashbacks of the lack of attention he recieved in the past and tried solving it like any child would.. screaming and kicking. :rolleyes:

Wrong answer.

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
BTW,

Getting back to the subject.. Willy.. Is it 130 or 135 shipped? I'm getting two different ship prices.. Mine should be the same as you since we both are in miami..? no? Or is the crime soo bad in my neighborhood I have to pay an extra five to have it delivered to me? :D Dam Downtown Miami...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.