The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S 16" Chrome Niche Gefell Rims W/Tires...NYC
shipping will be a bitch so i guess no shipping..
Pics below

http://photos.yahoo.com/jabroni_hermafrodite

i cant link the pics i dunno why...
Look for the Niche Gefell Folder.......
$500 W/tires a set of locks too....
tires got like 60% life left.....
chrome w/tires and a set of locks for 5 bills and in the condition they are in.....cmon....they are in nj

im looking for some trades too....offer away....
some speakers and a small amp and maybe some cash depending on the quality and value of the stuff u wanna trade...
PM away...

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cmon somebody gotta like these.....they are chrome.....when clean...bling bling.....and no polo no name rims....these are niche....retail for about $280 a rim...with no tires....
im willing to do trades too....
rims tires locks....what else could u need???

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
what kind of speakers are you looking for? I have my old sub for sale. I'm not interested in the rims, but I figured I'd try to see if you would beinterested in taking something off my hands.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude shipping these to u would be a bitch and atleast $100....
im looking for someone close to me to work something out....

·
good one Fonzie
11,588 Posts
I said i'm not looking for the wheels, I was just trying to see what you wanted speaker-wise, to see if I had something of interest to you (so I could unload some stuff from my apartment).

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude i aint buying nothing till i sell my rims that is why i am open for trades on my stuff.....like some 12"'s.....and a small amp for mids....fosgates....kickers....and some cash...like i said depending on value of stuff ....that is why i want someone close by to me....but worst comes to worst ill slap these on again for summer...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts