The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to the junk yard and found 8 altimas. They are the 1st gen altimas. I got a set of all 4 chrome doorhandles for myself and I have a pair on ebay right now under user name Hathawaybeck. If you need anything I can get it for you. Just let me know what you need b/c i'm going back on fri to pick up more parts that I needed. Or e-mail me for ur needed parts at [email protected]

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
mileage on motors?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you want the entire engine motor....I don't want to deal with engine motors but I can take stuff off the motor if you need something particular. Let me know....I just don't want to deal with a engine motor b/c of shipping purposes. Need anything else? Going back on Fri. so if people respond before fri and pay me thru paypal I can get the part and ship it out.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope not even close to rockville. I don't know exactlly what u need. where the radio goes??? That black piece that surrounds the radio....can you get a pic of the piece you need, so that I can be sure.....I might stop by the junk yard tomm. to make sure what you guess what is there and then we can talk about paying for the stuff. So I just want to get what you want so that I can get the stuff before the cars go.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
if u told us what model (XE,GXE,GLE,SE) those are then maybe we would have an easier time ... cause if they're all xe ... then they aint really got shit

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok most of them are GXE and one of the altimas was an se. The se had the sideskirts but only one was in good condition the other was cracked in half. So most of them were GXE and one SE. Also I know many people wanted the padded armrest in the center. If these is still true I can get it for you. Let me knoe what parts you need. I don't think any of them were xe, so thats good.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok....Great....Just want to make sure I get the right part....I usually know what part people are talking about but...Do you need anything else.....?

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
just see how many miles are on the motors. and let me know the # to the junkyard.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can remember that one of the motor had 186,xxx miles on it. I will check on the other ones. I know a couple of them I can't find out b/c the guage cluster is gone.

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Can you please make sure that it has no reset button? Those clocks have a different harness and wont work in mine. Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK.
Any one else?

So far i have to look for:
Clock with no reset button
Miles on the engines
And the part for peterson after he shows me the picture of the part he needed.

This is what I remember seeing that I thought of getting:
Pasenger Side SE sideskirt
More chrome doorhandles
clocks
seats were still intack.....cloth...tan color
dash
engine parts..lots of good stuff left...example: valve covers ( paint them and resell if you are good at it like peterson)
speaker grills
door panals
doors
trunk lid

·
S for Skeet Skeet
4,376 Posts
how much you think you could get 2 rear interior door panels (1 driver's side, 1 passenger's side) trim color bone OR charcoal grey, but preferable bone for?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know I can get the 2 rear bone color cloth panels. Not sure how much. How much would you spend on both? They are in good condition because after I clen them they would look close to brand new. I would find out hopefully tomm. Just let me know how much ur willing to spend so that I will now either to get it or not.......Like a range. I would guess like 25$ each....so prob 50 for both. Thats what I think there going to say but if I get more request parts will be cheaper.

Anything else? I think there was an padded armrest tan color, and lots of woodgrain pieces.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I will clean the parts before I send them out if I find the parts......Look at the handles I listed on ebay...Look brand new....If they sell..I will go and get the other set.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts