The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Black Cherry Altima
461 Posts
tones74 said:
I ordered another muffler, so in a week or two I'll be selling my Dunk. Is anyone interested?
What is the condition of the muffler? Can you post a pic of it? thanks.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The muffler is in great condition. When I get it taken off I'm going to post a pic also. I've had it for a little while now and I want a different style now. There's a pic in the gallery on the home page under Rapsawatdi. I'm not sure if the links work because of the switch. Peace

·
Black Cherry Altima
461 Posts
tones74 said:
The muffler is in great condition. When I get it taken off I'm going to post a pic also. I've had it for a little while now and I want a different style now. There's a pic in the gallery on the home page under Rapsawatdi. I'm not sure if the links work because of the switch. Peace
Almost forgot. How much you are asking for?

·
Black Cherry Altima
461 Posts
Good deal

tones74 said:
It is a good deal. If I am interested, will I be the first one on your list? I really want to see a pic of the muffler. If it is in good condition, I will buy from you for $68 shipped to Virgina. Let me know if my offer is acceptable. Thanks.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good chan88. If you want it, it's yours. If you want, this weekend I'll take some pics of it on my car and mail them to you. I'm just waiting on my new one, should be here next week. Peace

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
tones74 said:
Sounds good chan88. If you want it, it's yours. If you want, this weekend I'll take some pics of it on my car and mail them to you. I'm just waiting on my new one, should be here next week. Peace
if he doesn't want it, i will buy it for more. i am not trying to steal his deal, just let me know if he doesn't. i'll pay more for it. latas. . .

·
Black Cherry Altima
461 Posts
tones74 said:
tones74,
As soon as I see the pics of the muffler, I will give you my final decision. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
if you haven't sold it yet I will definately take it , if it is not dented, my buddy needs an exhaust. Let me know.
-smacko

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm getting my new one put on this morning. It's been raining for the past two weeks, that's why I haven't taken any pics. I post some pics soon. Peace

·
Black Cherry Altima
461 Posts
tones74 said:
I'm getting my new one put on this morning. It's been raining for the past two weeks, that's why I haven't taken any pics. I post some pics soon. Peace
I am looking forward to see it.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Whats the deal then tones u selling it or what, my friend really needs one!
-Smacko

1 - 16 of 16 Posts