The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's less than a year old, mint condition. i keep it covered whenever i leave my car out, so it's never exposed to the sun unless i'm driving. trying to get the s-afc 2. i didn't install it myself, so i can't tell you how easy it is to install, but if you can find an ecu diagram then it shouldnt take longer than an hour. my asking price is $200 + ship *OBO*. below is a summary of what it is and what it does.

===
The second-generation S-AFC is a fuel computer that adjusts fuel/air ratio by modifying the air-flow meter/MAP sensor signal. The S-AFC features a user-definable, eight-point, adjustable fuel curve that can be set in 500 RPM increments. The range of fuel adjustment is +/- 50% at each of the user-defined setting points. On hot-wire vehicles, the Deceleration Air Flow Correction function is capable of curing the erratic idle and stall problems associated with open-atmosphere blow-off valves on hot-wire air-flow meter systems. The S-AFC is capable of monitoring and replaying the following data channels in Numerical, Analog Meter and Graph displays: Intake Manifold Vacuum/Boost Pressure, Air Flow Capacity, Intake Manifold Pressure, Karmann Frequency, Engine RPM, Throttle Position, and Air Flow Correction %.
Due to the complexity of this product, APEXi recommends having the S-AFC and other APEXi electronics installed and tuned by authorized APEXi Power Excel Shops.
====

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$200 + shipping (shouldn't be much at all)

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
check your PM

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
i never knew you were selling this thing...lol...next time whenever you trying to sell something let me know first!!! ah hahaha...

Orlando area...come on now!!! :D

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
getting the s-afc 2 guys, c'mon, cut me some slack :D

·
isSs rolling a 2k3sentra
602 Posts
lol so did you sell this thing or what? :p

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
it was lost in the mail for like a month.

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah it took about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks to get there, but it did arrive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts