The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody intrested? It's just sitting in my room.

Fits the 1 gen nicely and leaves alot of space. Built specifically to Pioneer specs. It's a sealed box.. The type you always see.. With the openings for the subs on one side of the box.. Carpeted black. It's about 5 months old. 3/4" wood.. Has all terminals. Buyer pays shipping. Payed 110-

It also brings Rockford Fosgate RIOT GAMMA wires to connect from the sub to the connectors. Here is a description of the wires..

RF RIOT GAMMA Wires

Asking: 75- The price can be negotiated...............

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to the tippy top... repost. I gotta get rid of this box.. I'm getting L7's.. don't need this box anymore

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
StaticX said:
i just got two kenwood tornado 12" subs today. might be interested, whats your price?
Give me an offer.. Take into consideration the box is about 5 months old and I payed 110 for it. Also take into consideration the Rockford Fosgate wires that cost 2.50 per foot. I'm sending you about 2 ft to cover both subs from the connecters to the binding posts on the subs.

It is carpeted in black/greyish carpet and I also have the grills if intrested. It is sealed with nails, glue and silicon for Air tightness.

Pioneer and Kenwood subs are very similiar in space requirements so you are covered in that part.

Let me know.. this box has to go.. my wife keeps bugging me about it. :rolleyes:

·
ProChoice=Bottle or Draft
324 Posts
I'll give you $40 bucks plus shipping.

bo

·
Former Alty Owner
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm.. nah I don't know the measurements.. Like I said, It was made specifically using the specs to a Pioneer 400watt subwoofer..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts