The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S Burton Snowboard, and stock intake

I have a 2002 Snowboard for sale. It is a Burton Ross Powers Snowboard. This board size is a 157 it is in great condition just had it waxed and the edges sharpened this board is more of a freestyle board but freerides great. This board is perfect for someone that is around 5'10''-6'1''. This board is super light and rides really good. Since this board is more freestyle it is a little skinnier than a freeride and is perfect for a smaller size foot like under a 10 so you dont drag your toes when you turn, but if your shoe size is bigger than a 10, I have binding risers that i'll throw in for free that raise your binding and actually gives you more of a pivit for better turning and no toe drag. This sale is for the board only I bought the board for $499 brand new since and is a signature series board. I will sell the board, the free risers if you need them, and a free board bag that fits your board with bindings and boots with gear in there no problem.
Im looking to get $160 for all of this plus shipping local pickup preffered but will ship if you want to pay for it

http://www.outdoorreview.com/Snowboards/Freestyle,2002/Burton/PRD_96704_4193crx.aspx YOU CAN VISIT THAT WEBSITE FOR A PICTURE OF WHAT THE BOARD LOOKS LIKE AND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SITE ARE THINGS PEOPLE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE BOARD Ha I post there too sometimes.

I also have a stock 2005 2.5 altima intake i dont know the part names but every piece of intake that you take off to put a cold air intake on is included. Make an offer.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Is size 13 gonna be too big for this board with the risers? I have a skinny board now and dragging toes is annoying (but mine is a 147 and I'm 6' so thats another problem.) How much would shipping to a business in 15108 be? Would you accept money order? Very interested...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey the ups site is coming up with an error because the zip code for your buisness is 15108 and I need to know what city that is because its not coming up as pitsburgh but is coming up as Carpolis, Caraopolis, Moon Township, and Moon TWP So either the zip is wrong or i need the actual city name. Yea ill take a money order.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Its correct, Coraopolis is the shipping address, its my brothers store that its being shipped to. Or you could ship it to my home address in pittsburgh 15237 but there ussually isn't anyone there to sign or pay for a c.o.d. Ide actually rather do COD if it's possible since online business can be sort of shady.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea for sure. I understand on this kinda purchase, I just did a $35 transaction over the internet and I was unsure but it went through ok, but yea we can do cod i'd just have to make sure your gonna be there to sign for it so it would be better to do it at your brothers store otherwise theyll send it back and have to do it all over.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts