The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S Cerwin Vega Stroker 12" Subwoofer $180 shipped

Hey whats up,

I've got a 12" Cerwin Vega Stroker subwoofer for sale. This sub was used for about 4 months and is in perfect working condition. I am selling it because I decided to downsize my system a little bit. I was using two of the strokers and two 800 watt fosgate amps and decided to go with just one fosgate amp and two 12" infinity kappa perfects. The Stroker sub handles 1000 watts of continuous power and is a true SPL competition speaker. This sub retails for around $500-$700. I am willing to let it go for $180 shipped. If you want more specs on the sub please visit www.cerwinvega.com.

Thanks
Brian

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Hey man sorry to be offtopic, but I wanna meet up so that I can check out your car. I bought the cap off you in August, remember me?

Also he is a good seller. I met up with him and bought a power cap.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey rf whats up,

Yeah sorry I never got back to you, but to be honest i misplaced your email address and forgot what your user name was here on the website. We should definitely meet up some time......maybe when it warms up bit. It's too damn cold here in Illinois. Email me and we can figure something out.

Later

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got my altima, so I'm currently fixin a few things on it, but I may be able to buy the sub off you if money allows. Could you post a pic if you have one?Got a box by any chance?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I do not have a box for sale......i had two of these subs and they were installed in a custom built box that was assembled in the trunk of my car. It had to be ripped apart to be removed. And sorry, but i do not have an amp for sale......however i can order just about any amp or car audio product for you at a very reasonable price. I am a verified seller here on the site and own my own car audio business. As for the picture, please email me and request a picture if you would like to see it.

Thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
>>>>>

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
>>>>>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts