The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale a pair of Clear/Red Combo tail lights for 93-97 Alti. These tails are 100% street legal, and DOT and FMVSS108 compliant when used with proper bulbs. I had them on my car for 5 month, but because I live in suburbs damn cops :mad: (since they got nothing else to do) giving me hard time about them (your bulbs aren't bright enough or they don't look red to me, are the excuses they give me - in other words they are just being assholes). I got them for $202.83 and have a receipt. All I want for them is $180 obo. The lights are in perfect condition, no cracks or scratches. If interested e-mail me at: [email protected].

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The I wraped them so they don't get scratched, and I did not paint them, they are made that way.:confused: I know it's weired, but... oh well

·
donor cycle
8,714 Posts
they are not legal unless they reflect red from the side too..

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
674 Posts
if there is not a DOT numder on them some where then them sons of bitchs aren't legal. i know all a/b getting busted for clears. i had mines painted like shock and them and i still got a damn ticket. and thats why they are for sale. but why in the hell did APC make the reverse light red for??:confused: latas. . .

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does anyone has a number for damn APC. cause i call them every day and get the damn voice mail of some dick who is supposed to be customer service manager. and the bastard never returns my phone calls.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts