The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my cleartails for $150 or $100 and stock tails(no amber sorry). Pm if your interested ill go by who gives me the pm first. i had people call dibs last time, and people didnt come through.

·
Banned
225 Posts
tried to send u a PM, but you were full. now that altezzas are out, thats a little expensive, i know people who will do just the strait up trade

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
jamarwalker said:
tried to send u a PM, but you were full. now that altezzas are out, thats a little expensive, i know people who will do just the strait up trade
heh... your reffering to one person and about 10 people offered to trade with him. I think $100-$150 is a very fair price shipped if theyre in good condition. You wont find taillights much cheaper than that.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i Guess ill put them up on EBAY, last time i had some people that wanted to buy them, people call dibs and try to give them chance , then no one came through. Probably get 200 on ebay.

·
1,373 Posts
your not gonna get 200 on ebay....Erebunialtima and some other guy were both selling clear tails on ebay at the same time......both sets were bought by different buyers and they both only went for like 125ish.

·
1,373 Posts
Yea might as well....you will deffinately find a buyer but you most likely wont get the money you want for them. Unless your lucky and people wanna have a bidding war over them....lol

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
clear taillights will do no good on e-bay now cause of the damn altezzas
your best bet is to try to sell them here
only because no one here wants altezzas

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well i dont really want 200 but i been checking how much clears were going on ebay, and the last cleartail went for 200, he was from this site.im fine getting 150. do i have to have bank account to sell ebay?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts