The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an climate control and a clock without the reset button. Climate Control will be 35$ shipped. And the clock 20$ shipped.
I can also get other dash parts if needed like the dimmer, cruise switch, flasher, wood grain. Also I can get chrome door handles for 50 shipped.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Can you get me either a 96 or 97 ecu harness with 3-4 inches of wire hangin off?? If you can get both that would be great. Either way i need this. Anyone else that reads this and can help me out then email me at: [email protected] thanks. Later.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
The big piece that the clock screws into. The bottom of it is usually matched to the rest of the car. Is the bottom gray or tan?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You talking about the surrounding of the clock the big black peice that also surrounds the gauges? Or are you talking about the piece that surrounds the radio>?

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
No need for the clock but I am very intrested in the piece. Ok would you be intrested in a trade...or are u lookin' to just make a lil $$$?

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
yeh but it's the wrong color. I was thinking of painting the piece but if I can get gray who knows???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts