The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alty was totalled items for sale"

PENDING SALE! Infinity refrence 6x8s. 2 way rotatable tweeter. model 5752cf 60 watt rms, 180 watt peak.Fit in the door of 1st gen. I know that its a 5x7 hole, but these do fit. Have been used but work perfectly

$25 plus shipping

SOLD! Pioneer 4 way 6x9s Can get pic if u want. Model TS-A6977 60 watt rms, 220 peak
$25 plus shipping

Haynes manual for altima $5 plus shipping

Alternator (I had an extra laying around) $20 plus shipping

Thats it for now. Any qustions post here DO NOT PM or email post here Thanks

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
how old are these speakers?

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
does it have crossovers?

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not sure on the crossovers. These sound very good. If you wanna hear them go to your local circuit city they have em on display. Great all around sound. With my headunit adjusted, many people thoght that I had a 10" sub in my trunk. Like I stated before I would definatelt keep them and run them but my sentra has 4x6 in the door and 6.5s in the rear :(.

·
TopNotch FL President
1,346 Posts
scimani2 said:
will they fit in the front doors of a 2nd gen? anybody?
Scimani, of course you can retro-fit anything but the doors in a 2nd gen take 6.5-6 3/4 they are not stock with an opening for any of these speakers. The rear deck is not either it is 6.5s also.

·
*Really New Member*
1,095 Posts
if you still have these next week, i might take them...im leaving for vaction on wednesday so dont really want to spend any cash now..

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
yo, those pioneers sound like a bargain...let's make a deal! I got some rear space to fill. Cuz my system's gonna kill. And 5-0 is gonna feel...like my ride's got some appeal, as they peel the ticket from their little book and hit me with the too-high bill for being a nuisance to the nice old ladies in my neighborhood, for real!

Damn, didn't know I had it in me...

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Ok, I'll take those 6x9s off your hands. Cuz it's not everyday that you get the chance to really listen to your favorite bands while immersed in such a powerful ambi-ANCE and- Alright already!!

You got Paypal or somethin'? PM me with the details, so we can conduct this little piece of retail.

SOMEBODY SHOOT ME!

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
Man, if you'd come along sooner I would gladly take the infinity's too, but I just spent $80 on a pair of 4x6 References for my fronts. If you still have these when I blow mine, I'll drop you a line.

Did you think I was gonna end this without a rhyme?

·
I can't type
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the infinitys can go for $40 shipped. I have to go buy boxes and bubble wrap so thats a few dollars. But $40 for these speakers is still a great deal. I paid $80 brand new for em

·
Thought Police Officer
564 Posts
NoCoast, wasn't it Reginald Denny who said that? I think King was too busy getting beat up and then having his picture taken.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts