The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S: Focal R3 18" on 225/40 18" Dunlop W-10's, Tires almost new, Rims good condition

Looking to sell my rims and tires. F/S: Focal R3 18" on 225/40 18" Dunlop W-10's, Tires almost new, Rims good condition. The tires are just a few months old and were bought from Tirerack.com; only a couple thousand on them at the most. The rims have a little curb rash or mounting rash I believe on 3 of them but you would have to get really close to see it. These are nice rims, we are just looking for a change. The cheapest package price online I've seen for these is $1300 shipped with 215/35 18 Toyo Proxes. I DO NOT expect to get the $1300 but I am not open to low ball offers either. May even be willing to trade for another set of 18's, preferably on 225/40 18's also. Thank you. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
But they look so good with your car.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! We really love them with the car too but a paint job(blue) and new rims are to come. Gonna go for a more stealth look. A sky blue, like old Ford blue with some gold like Volk wheels.

Sunny said:
But they look so good with your car.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Re: F/S: Focal R3 18" on 225/40 18" Dunlop W-10's, Tires almost new, Rims good condition

AltimaVixen said:
Looking to sell my rims and tires. F/S: Focal R3 18" on 225/40 18" Dunlop W-10's, Tires almost new, Rims good condition. The tires are just a few months old and were bought from Tirerack.com; only a couple thousand on them at the most. The rims have a little curb rash or mounting rash I believe on 3 of them but you would have to get really close to see it. These are nice rims, we are just looking for a change. The cheapest package price online I've seen for these is $1300 shipped with 215/35 18 Toyo Proxes. I DO NOT expect to get the $1300 but I am not open to low ball offers either. May even be willing to trade for another set of 18's, preferably on 225/40 18's also. Thank you. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY.
God your car would come together so fast with a body kit...I'm not just saying that cuz I sell them.....your car is so modded yet the body shape remains stock...why is that? Just curious not flaming.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Re: F/S: Focal R3 18" on 225/40 18" Dunlop W-10's, Tires almost new, Rims good co

We knew we wanted the body to come along with a kit and paint at some time. The stereo was the first priority, then it went to wheels, then to motor. So we've just added everything bit by bit. Motor is just about completely done bolt on wise.
Suspension is done. I think we might actually go with your kit once we get the money together. Have a few things to sell on eBay right now. We'll see what happens. How much is ur kit shipped again?

Props on the kit. Very unique looking.

altima8 said:

God your car would come together so fast with a body kit...I'm not just saying that cuz I sell them.....your car is so modded yet the body shape remains stock...why is that? Just curious not flaming.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
Re: Re: Re: F/S: Focal R3 18" on 225/40 18" Dunlop W-10's, Tires almost new, Rims good co

AltimaVixen said:
We knew we wanted the body to come along with a kit and paint at some time. The stereo was the first priority, then it went to wheels, then to motor. So we've just added everything bit by bit. Motor is just about completely done bolt on wise.
Suspension is done. I think we might actually go with your kit once we get the money together. Have a few things to sell on eBay right now. We'll see what happens. How much is ur kit shipped again?

Props on the kit. Very unique looking.

Ah ok....I did it the rice-boy way....looks first with NOTHING to back it up! :p
Which style were you going to go with, the one like on my own car or the new one that's coming out? (See attached)
Kit is $800 + shipping, to Texas it would be $155 including brokerage, box, handling etc.

·
Girl-Moderator
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
still available. Looking for $900 plus shipping. We will ship whatever way is most inexpensive; you can even pick who you want to ship them. We are not looking to make money off the shipping. These go for $1500 on wheelmax.com not including shipping. And we are trusted sellers. Thank you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts